Search results

1. A

300gal. Aquarium busted, misc. coral and live rocks free for members, pickup only!

Thanks for the positive thoughts, blowers and dehumidifiers still running to get all the moisture out of the studs. I still have about 50lbs of good looking live rock if anyone is interested, free to any member just have to come pick it up. One piece has a nice looking rock anemone on it and...
  2. A

300gal. Aquarium busted, misc. coral and live rocks free for members, pickup only!

Luckily, the damage was leaking slow so we got the fish and rock in large buckets. A majority of the coral and some of the fish died, but we got the rest of the fish to a good home.
  3. A

First come first serve, pickup ONLY, in Lucas Text 214-three five six - nine five zero four for more details.
  4. A

Green slimer, monti spongoid, green turbinaria

Unfortunately no, that’s the start of my kids Spring break, and we already had other plans.
  5. A

Sorry, for the belated reply, had to make a last minute out of town trip, still have some green slimer and monti spongoid left if anyone is interested just PM me.
  6. A

i have some real over grown frags/colonies sale: Green slimer: 10” with multiple branches - $20 Monti Spongeoid : various frags -$5, volleyball size mother colony $40 (pretty fragile and may be hard to pull out intact. Green turbinaria: 1-2” frags $10, 7-8” round colony $30 Message if you are...
  7. A

Back in the hobby

OK so I'm not totally new to the hobby or DFWMAS but I did take a 10 year hiatus with a coupe of moves and kids in between. My name is Andy and for those old timers still around you may remember me as that guy breeding clown fish and selling them to local members as well as giving them away...