Search results

1. R

FREE ITEMS V1.

Test kits probably need new reagents and batteries. Socks well they are socks. Just PM if interested and will leave them and the porch for you to grab.
  2. R

INDO GOLDEN HAMMER $25.00 per head.

I recently fragged Indo golden Hammer and before I go for any LFS for credits, going to post this for a few days, it is $25.00 per head. no shipping either. I am in plano
  3. R

CLARISEA SK-3000 for sale

I changed it to an EBAY auction, but if you are interested give me an offer. https://www.ebay.com/itm/334602450113?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=smvrMgbZSNa&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=smvrMgbZSNa&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  4. R

Have some SPS Frags $15.00 a piece (Green slimer and Spongeode monti)

Pics from where the frags com, I am using filter to remove some of the blue, corals are greener.
  5. R

Kessil A-series arm mount and Kessil goose necks.

2 X Kessil A-series Arms each $40.00 2 X Kessil goosenecks with brackets for A360  each $18.00 These are in good condition, some rust but they are Arms and goosenecks nothing to break on them like electronics, so will not go lower. I am in Plano, TX  
  6. R

FREE GSP second try.

Not sure what happened to my other post, nothing ended up posted. So I have a healthy colony of GSP, I know it is not a favorite of a lot of reefers, but if you keep it on its own silo it should be fine, I want to mow down my colony so if you are interested let me know, it is FREE.   I am...
  7. R

Looking for Kessil a360we tuna blue.

Before I venture into the realm of ebay or some other place, if someone is looking to get rid of a kessil a360we tune blue, let me know.
  8. R

Neptune Trident Open box

I am selling Neptune Trident, it is new, but open box it was a pandemic purchase for purposes of backup,  but with the Maintainance kit and program they have I feel no need to keep it anymore. Since the reagents are already a year old that is 50 bucks and well it is a year old no warranty from...
  9. R

WINTER STORM and BRS help.

Hope everyone are doing ok and no damage to our reefs, I was lucky enough to keep my tank warm with two days of power outages, small inverter helped. but already looking for larger portable generator.  Either way I got his from BRS, and I Think it is nice from them and I am sure a lot got the...
  10. R

Corallife 18w UV light plus extra bulb, EHEIM 1250 and RIO 2100 for sale

I have this items for sale:   Corallife 18W UV light for sale, lightly used so the bulb still good for a year and an extra bulb.   $100 and bulb $40.00 EHEIM 1250  pump $40.00 RIO 2100  pump $35.00      
  11. R

Jebao Programmable Auto Dosing Pump DP-4

$30.00 as it is.  
  12. R

Upgrade From JBJ 45 to 120G

Not sure what is going on the forums, but it is twice when I post a topic and it seems nothing gets published.Here I go again.Migrating my JBJ 45 to a 120G plus sump (so probably like 140G) tank, so far so good, dealt with a mini cycle, some plumbing issues, making the saltwater having my stock...
  13. R

Selling reef ready JBJ 45 tank.

So I decided to upgrade to a larger tank, so I am selling my JBJ45, lights, return pump, upgraded media basket, I am selling as a whole tank for the exception of the livestock that is moving to the other tank. I already purchased the larger tank, but I am planning on installing in on mid January...
  14. R

Kessil a150 Tuna Blue, Pinpoint PH reader, and Kessil spectral controller.

I have this items in Ebay, you are welcome to PM me and make an offer too, if there is no bid, I am willing to delist them.Kessil Lighthttps://www.ebay.com/itm/333000737248Pinpoint PH meter:https://www.ebay.com/itm/333000735042KEssil spectral controller.https://www.ebay.com/itm/333000719883
  15. R

Spotted Dragonets mating ?

I got me a couple of dragonets about a month ago , and I found them doing some weird dance, I took a video (Sorry for the glare).Here is the video, are they matting ? (LFS told me both were female, now I think they are not ;-) )https://youtu.be/8liRqWO7MCc  
  16. R

KESSIL A150 for sale

Kessil A150 for sale, Still working conditions just had to replace it with a 160we since I want to use the spectral controller, but great LED for a nano tank.  Kessil A150 $100.00 or  OBO,   will also trade for Frags.I am in PLANO, TX thanks, 
  17. R

New Pygmy angel didn't make it .

So not sure it is a Emergency tank help, but I got this beautiful pygmy fireback angel and it didn't lasted more than 4 days. I first thought water parameters or it was already sick, but it had a nasty scar on the side, or it was rock entrapment or something else:The USUAL SUSPECTS ARE:ROCK...
  18. R

Flatworm - Acoel ?

This is on my refugium, where I have cheato, and ofcourse detritus and copepods. So not surprised I have  Acoel, should i be concern or just check that they do not overgrow on the refugium, I take the cheato and clean it once every two weeks. 
  19. R

In-Tank/refugium Reactor AQUAMAXX FR-S for Sale.

I have two AQUAMAXX FR-S one is new the other one used.New = $55.00Used = $35.00/OBO.I can even mail it local just so no need to drive all the way to Plano 
  20. R

Is this Coralline algae ?

This is a tank that I started with dry rock, it is on the build up forum, I had of course a few frags and snails that had coralline, but is this coralline that is growing now? The rocks have the green algae but if you take a look at the rods there are what I think purple dots,  well not sure...