Search results

1. G

Temporary Loaner Tank

Anyone have a 50-100gal tank I could borrow for ~1 month around the Plano area? I'm moving and want to setup a temporary tank to transition my tank. Thinking of setting up this temp tank and supply it w/ water from my current tank and let it settle for a couple weeks, then move all my...
  2. G

What are you're thoughts : ICP results

So, I've been really trying to keep tabs on my water parameters via ICP testing. I want to really understand what my tank utilizes and try to keep it optimal. My ultimate goal is to try and get a baseline of element consumption and try to supplement it every month to try to stabilze all my...
  3. G

SPS frags

I have some frags up for sale. They have been fragged for about 4 wks. Located in the Plano area, but also going to the frag swap this upcoming weekend if it's convenient to meet there. Bill Murray (mother for ref): chunky 65, normal sized 40 CB Malificient (have many similar sized): 50
  4. G

Falco Hawk Free: Plano/Richardson area

I have a Falco Hawk that needs a good home. He has a lot of personality, but I tend to like more docile fish. He needs a tank with more aggressive fish.
  5. G

Pink Boobies chalice, free green goblin anacropora

I have a bunch of nice frags of pink boobies chalice and a bunch of green goblin I need to part ways with $20 chalice, free anacropora frags. Located in Plano.
  6. G

WTB: HW,vivid confetti, asd milli

Looking to replace some corals that I've lost due to a tank swap. If you have any of these you want to frag lmk. I'm totally fine w fresh cuts.
  7. G

Free Chaeto Plano/Richardson

Anyone need any free Chaeto?  I need to harvest some.  LMK
  8. G

WTB Higher End SPS

Who in the club has some higher end SPS.  I'm upgrading my tank and have some extra room and want to put to nice sps in the gaps.  Really want some pieces that look good in both white/blue lights. Also like Goini's, if you have any nice ones. If you have some and you want to frag, please lmk. ...
  9. G

WTB 48" or 60" Rimless Tank

Looking for a 48" or maybe a 60" tank.  Prefer ~24" wide.  Needs to have a contemporary stand. Also needs to be in really good condition. 
  10. G

Reefer front seal

This weekend I noticed my Reefer250's front seal has an air gap. Should I be concerned with this turning into a leak? I'm not sure if it's always been there or progressively formed. This tank is probably 4yrs old and wouldn't be covered by warranty. I marked it and will watch it.  I might just...
  11. G

Wtb colorful Goni Frags

I have a soft spot for goni's. Anyone have any frags of some nice goni's for sale on the Dallas side of town?  Jerone
  12. G

Reef Keeping And Vacation Don't Necessarily Mix

With vacation season imminent, how does everyone handle tank support/emergencies when they are away? I have had house sitters support my tank in the past, and luckily have never had an emergency to deal with. I always wonder, what if this time is different? It would be niceto have a fellow...
  13. G

Wanted: OG Strawberry Shortcake

Anyone have a OG Strawberry Shortcake colony that would want to sell or trade a frag? Had one long ago and lost it and want another. Prefer somewhere in the Dallas area. Thanks.
  14. G

Corals for sale

I need to make some room. Few corals for sale. Located in Plano  Very large Tubbs stelatta monti : 90 Small colony of candlelight acro: 40 Lepto colony: 40 Bizzaro cyphestria: 40  
  15. G

Corals for sale

I need to make some room. Few corals for sale. Located in Plano  Very large Tubbs stelatta monti : 100 Small colony of candlelight acro: 45 Lepto colony: 45 Bizzaro cyphestria: 45  
  16. G

Corals for sale

I need to make some room. Few corals for sale. Located in Plano  Very large Tubbs stelatta monti : 100 Small colony of candlelight acro: 45 Lepto colony: 45 Bizzaro cyphestria: 45  
  17. G

WTB OG Strawberry Shortcake

Anyone in the Dallas area have some OG Strawberry Shortcake acro they want to frag. I lost my piece a year ago and would love to get another. If you have any other higher end sps please hit me up. Only interested if you are sure your tank is sps pest free.
  18. G

Nyos quantum 120

I have a nyos quantum 120 skimmer for sale. In perfect working condition. Located in Plano.$210
  19. G

Coral box wifi dosing pumps

I have 2 coral box wifi dosing pumps for sale. They both work fine, upgraded to GHL. Located in Plano.$100 each <pre>https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/4-channel-wifi-dosing-pump-wf-04-coral-box/</pre> 
  20. G

Coral box wifi dosing pumps

I have 2 coral box wifi dosing pumps for sale. They both work fine, upgraded to GHL. Located in Plano.$100 each <pre>https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/4-channel-wifi-dosing-pump-wf-04-coral-box/</pre>