Search results

1. M

Kessil A360N-Blue - Great Deal

I have a Kessil A360N- Tuna Blue light that has been sitting in my closet forever.  Has goose neck mount.  Will see cheap if you come and get it from Plano.  $200 obo located behind Plano Presby at Parker and Midway. 
  2. M

Tideline 36” sump, Apex Jr, ATO’s, Heaters, etc.

Have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of.  - Tideline Sump - $200- 1000w titanium heater and controller $40- Apex Jr. - $75-ATO - $20- Return fittings $2 per pieceText me at four 6 nine-774-0110.
  3. M

NEW Bashsea twisted Skimmer & Sicce 5.0 pump

These have never been used.  Asking 1/2 the price of what you would normally pay. Bashsea Twisted Skimmer 6-30 For aquariums up to 160 gal (600 L) heavily stocked - 320 gal (1200 L) lightly stockedRecommended pump range 1100 - 1600 gph6″ diameter chamber28 3/8" in height12 3/16" x 7 1/2" Base...
  4. M

Bashsea 60” Sump & Bashea Skimmer- Brand New

I have a brand new Bashsea 60 inch cobalt blue sump and twisted Skimmer.  Both have never had water in them.  I was going to build a tank setup and don’t have time.  Retail price is $1600 for the pair.  Will sell for $1000 obo.  If you only want one piece and not the other I  am happy to split...
  5. M

Tons of equipment, salt, uv, ato’s, pumps, sumps,

I have to be out of my commercial space by end of day tomorrow. I have tanks, sumps, pumps, pvc fittings, heaters, skimmers, RO system, everything you can imagine.  I will be in the shop today and tomorrow. If you need anything, come by as I am making deals.  2550 E.Trinty Mills , 2 blocks west...
  6. M

ALL EQUIPMENT FROM CLOWNFISH BREEDING FACILITY FOR SALE

Hello fellow DFWMAS members, many of you have taken a tour of my facility 2 blocks West of Dallas North Aquarium when the meeting was at DNA.  Unfortunately a combination of rent increase, and not having the time to manage the shop, I have made the decision to close it.    I need to get rid of...
  7. M

Sea & Reef Black Storm Clownfish!!

Was over at Dallas North Aquarium and they got one of the brand new designer clowns in stock.  A bonded pair of Black Storm Clowns.  Asking $799.00 for the pair and you get 10% off with your DFWMAS discount.  If I did't already have a pair, I would be picking them up.  Take a look at the...
  8. M

One Day Clownfish Sale - Saturday August 5th

Hello all,Do to all of the calls I get from previous DFWMAS members wanting to buy more clowns, I am going to have a 1 day sale to DFWMAS members this coming Saturday.  I have a ton of clowns of varying sizes available.  Clowns for Nano's to 300G tanks.  Below is a sampling of what I have...
  9. M

Rare Designer Long Fin Ocellaris Clowns Available

These are captive born and raised.  I have 3 pair of Long Fin Clowns available.  If interested send me a PM.  Price is $150 per pair.  
  10. M

Tanks and other miscellaneous stuff

Have a 185g tank that has never been used. It is not drilled but am willing to drill it for the buyer. ?$300 obo?20+ 5 gallon rectangle glass tanks. ?$5 each?5 Gallon tank lids - $5 eachsump - $5040 & 60 gallon tanks - $.75 per gallon?will also trade for 10g tanks.?PM me if interested.?
  11. M

Tank Bred & Raised Clownfish Special Sale

I have the following clownfish available for sale. ?If your interested in any, PM me.long fin ocellaris bonded pair - $100 each or $150 pairplatinum Percula $25 eachWyoming Whites (Ocellaris) $25 eachmaroon clown pair (small) $40 pairplain Ocellaris - $15 eachPicasso Clownfish - $20-$60 each...
  12. M

Can you help Identify this?

I bought a small frag of this (the size of a quarter) when I first setup my tank. Since that time, it has completely covered 1 large rock and is starting to popup on other rocks. However, no one I have shown a picture to can tell me what it is. Each polyp is about 2-3mm in size each. Any...
  13. M

What is this that is on my purple tang??

I noticed this morning a couple of small white pin-points on my purple tang. He is still swimming, eatting great, etc but it now appears that he is getting more of them. Not sure if this is ich, velvet or some other issue that is going to kill my most expensive fish. Can anyone look at the...