Search results

1. J

Looking for a Midas Blenny

As the to title says, I am looking for any size Midas Blenny, a few LFS don't have any in stock so I thought I would put out a feeler.Thank you in advance
  2. J

TLF 150 Reactor in an IM38

I just ordered the inTank media baskets and fugue basket for my IM38 but was also looking into a media reactor to help control my phosphate issues. Does anyone know if the Two little fishies 150 reactor will work in the fuge column of the 38g or should I just go with the IM media reactor. I...
  3. J

What could cause browning

So everything in my tank has browned out and its driving me crazy. 90 gallons with 2-14k halide bulbs (replaced april 1st), and 2-96w power compacts (a 460nm bulb and a 10k-460nm split bulb) that were replaces june 1st. All parameters check out, 8.3ph, 0 nitrites and nitrates, phosphates 0 but...
  4. J

Nothing but problems with my 90g, need help

As stated I am having nothing but problems, if its not 1 thing its another. 90 gallon with 80lbs of fiji rock, and a sump of roughly 24 gallons. Chambers are- Reef Octopus 6 (rated for a 150 gallon tank), 10lbs of fiji rock and a medium bar size of chaeto, followed by a Sicce 5 pump (1321gph)...
  5. J

Montipora Parasite

Picked up a frag of a montipora called jedi mind trick a few weeks ago and have it under 2-150W MH with PC. I doesn't look to have good color or any growth and get home today to find critters. I have searched the net for hour and to me the brown bug doesnt look like a Nudibranch or a Red bug...
  6. J

Aggressive Tang *Please help*

I have a 90 gallon tank with tons of rock so lots of hiding places for any tang. I had 2 clowns and a spotted indian bristletooth tang that is roughly 4 inches or so for around 2 months now. After adding a trigger and an orange fin tomino tang roughly a week ago it has been nonstop aggression...