Search results

1. D

Aquatic Life 48" T5HO G3 Hybrid 4-Lamp Light Fixture SOLD

Got a new tank with lights that came with it. Need to get rid of my old set up. Does not come with the ReefLED's. Has 4x 6 month bulbs in the fixture. Does come with the wall mount. Pickup is 75022 (flower mound), but will meet you in the middle. Thanks!
  2. D

Red Sea ReefLED 90 x3 SOLD

Hello, I am selling 3x ReefLED 90's for 100 each. They work perfectly, and have been amazing lights. I have a 4th one that is for parts only, it works, but blinks occasionally, it will be included for free if someone buys all 3. Pick up is 75022 (flower mound) but will meet in the middle.
  3. D

WTB 75 Gallon fish tank

Hey all, going through a move/breakup. Need a home for the fish while i get everything moved. Looking to buy a 75 gallon tank along with stand. Thanks, denellum
  4. D

Apex DOS for sale

Hey guys looking to sell my dos. Heads were replaced 3 months ago. Works amazing.   $200 - located in Frisco/little elm/ prosper. Work right next to DNA.  
  5. D

Great coral pack for a great price!

I decided to cut up some of my corals that have been growing quite large lately (time to buy some new equipment!)In the pictures you'll see the frags, along with their mother colonies. Just in-case you were wondering : you're purchasing the frags THE FRAGS WERE CUT SATURDAY MAY 1st 2021. These...
  6. D

Apex JR FS 150OBO

Hey all, selling my two Apex Jr's 150 each OBO.Combining all of my tanks, I had some people reach out thinking these do not support other modules, they do. You can all of the modules from Apex into these guys. Comes with the unit, display, and a temp probe. Also have a single PM1 module for...
  7. D

Selling Pytho

Cultured from the Algaebarn stuff.have 4 bottles at 16 Fluid Oz.selling each for 10 bucks. i live in plano, go to lewisville twice a week for work, and visit family in flower mound.let me know if youd like me to reserve you a bottle.
  8. D

Looking to buy ATO

Hey, looking to buy an ATO today, let me know if anyone knows anyone!Thanks so much!denellum 
  9. D

29 Coralife Biocube + Stand +Extras 120

Trying to get rid of this fast : selling a Coralife biocube with stand.The hood was removed because i was going to use it as a frag tank. (it was thrown away)Ended up finding a frag tank on here!You get the following :Tank, Stand, intank media basket, return pump, circulation pump.Will not be...
  10. D

Willing to trade/sell softies

Hey guys, slowly im getting rid of all my softies in the tank.Currently for trade or sell are the following :1 Head torch 20 bucks1 Head Hammer 20 bucksFYI Lights JUST came on at 10, the torch will open up quite a bit more. Hammer is already almost fully open.https://imgur.com/a/TJTHxbHBoth are...
  11. D

Looking to buy energy bar

Hey all!Looking to buy an Apex Energy Bar 4 or 8 will be fine.214*984*7320Thanks!denellum
  12. D

BRS Dosing Pump

Hey all, accidentally got the wrong pump for my tank. Got the 3L/Hour BRS Dosing pump. I need the 1.1ML/Min one, i already ordered the replacement, but have no need for this guy.It's ran through vinegar/water mixture for a couple hours and it looks like new.Selling it for 35 bucks, it was used...
  13. D

WTB Dosing Pump

Looking for a BRS single 1.1ML/Min dosing pump, or something similar.Let me know! 21four*98four-732zeroThanks,denellum
  14. D

Looking to buy a doser

Looking to buy a doser, would not like to spend tooooo mcuh money, need to have 4 pumps :(would love to find a jebao dp-4 Thanks,den
  15. D

Question about Radion Lighting

So, here's my schedule. Just wondering if there should be any tweeks or what you guys think?I am using the default A+B with max intensity set to 80% and a 6 week acclimation starting at 40%. This is for my tank described here...
  16. D

NanoBox Mini Tide Plus M for sale ($200OBO)

Hey guys selling my Nanobox, this light is amazing, I am just currently getting ready for a BIG tank upgrade and the light will not be good enough for the tank size i am going to be using. I purchased brand new for 299.99. I just took it off last night and can easily turn it back on to show you...
  17. D

filter socks...

what do you all use to store them until you have a few to wash? I am currently on a very strict schedule of changing out mine every 3 days... just trying to think of what to store them in to minimize the washer loads.
  18. D

Selling 50W Eheim JAGER Aquarium Heater

Brand new, ordered it on Amazon on February 2nd, used it for a little over a month. The tank i purchased it for I added a sump+ refuge which increased the water well over it's recommended tank size. Sadly, its past the 31 day return policy with Amazon. It's all cleaned and ready to go.location ...
  19. D

Looking to buy Apex DOS

Looking to buy an Apex DOS system todayLet me know!thanks,trevor
  20. D

denellum's 13.5 Fluval Evo Tank (Work in progress)

Live Stock : Japanese Leather Hammer Coral Torch Coral Utter Chaos Zoa Candlelight Acro WWC Green Tip Clove Polyps Neon Blastomussa Neon Duncan Red Digitata Setosa Mummy Eye Chalice JF Jedi Mind Trick JF Jack-o-leptoCleaner Shrimp : Rufus 2 Picasso Clowns : Bonnie and Clyde Tiger Pistol Shrimp ...