Search results

1. D

Several items

PM Sent on XR15
  2. D

SOLD SOLD SOLD Radion XR30 Blue Gen 5

One Radion XR30 Gen 5 sold and one still available. I also have a Radion XR30 Gen 4 (non Mobius), (2) 26HD (burnt lens but common issue and easy fix), 16HD, and Kessil a360x with dongle available. All come with mounts. PM with offers. Some are currently being used and others in storage. I...
  3. D

SOLD SOLD SOLD Radion XR30 Blue Gen 5

Looking to sell two Radion XR30 Blue Gen 5 with mounts. $500 each located in Richardson.
  4. D

40g macroalgae lagoon

Tank looks amazing
  5. D

I have a 50 gallon and probably see about 5-6 aiptasia. Trying to get a head of it before it...

I have a 50 gallon and probably see about 5-6 aiptasia. Trying to get a head of it before it becomes an issue. Added 2 pepermint shrimps last week. Friday works for me.
  6. D

I'm interested in 3 nudi's if you have any available at the moment. I work in Lewisville, so...

I'm interested in 3 nudi's if you have any available at the moment. I work in Lewisville, so can probably meet around lunch time in the Bedford area. Duke 214.597.4164
  7. D

220 Mixed Reef For Sale

Where are you located?
  8. D

Tank Break Down - Lots of Fish

I'll take the powder brown and a pyramid angel
  9. D

Is this the new 3.5 version of the Avant Feeder?

Is this the new 3.5 version of the Avant Feeder?
  10. D

Tank and equipment

What are you asking for the angels and where are you located?
  11. D

Wtb refugium light

I have a Tunze Full Spectrum 8850, APEX GRO, and Prime Refugium. All used, just throw me an offer if you're interested.
  12. D

Does anyone have an fx4 for sale?

There's an FX4 on facebook marketplace for $150
  13. D

Hawaii harvesting of tropical fish for aquariums approved

I was going to hold out on purchasing a Biota, but if it's going to be a few years for wild caught guess I really have no choice. Thanks-
  14. D

Hawaii harvesting of tropical fish for aquariums approved

When do you expect we'll start seeing wild yellow tangs in the LFS.
  15. D

72” aquarium, 1/2” thick glass, not drilled

Where are you located?
  16. D

Bounce-back fish room additions

Wow, nice fish room