Search results

1. J

100+ Gallon Custom Aquarium For Sale - $700 OBO

Custom aquarium for sale. Not exactly sure how many gallons it is because I’ve never done the math. If it were a rectangle, it would measure 51” long by 22” wide by 23” tall (to the water line). Seven piece set (custom glass aquarium with overflow and euro bracing, base cabinet, canopy, left &...
  2. J

Moving sale

Hi all, I’m moving to Seattle for work. I’ve actually been working up there every week for a couple of months and my aquarium has suffered. :-( I’d like to sell the following as soon as possible. I’m also willing to consider offers and make deals for anyone who wants to buy more than one coral...
  3. J

110g Aquarium

I took a job in Seattle and I’m not sure I want to go through the hassle and expense of moving my aquarium. It is in pretty good shape. Thought I would see if there’s any interest in purchasing the whole thing before I start parting it out. Here’s what all it includes, though I’m probably...
  4. J

DJ American Power Strip - $15

L I have this power strip (a knock-off of DJ American) that I don’t need since I’m using Reef Pi this time around. It has some rust spots, but the sockets and switches are clean. One switch light is out, but the switch still works. I’d like $15 or an LPS or SPS frag. Located in SE Arlington...
  5. J

WTB Cleanup Crew

New tank is in the high nitrate phase and algae is starting to grow. Nothing major, but it is time to add some snails and/or hermit crabs to handle the algae and the food my clowns and cardinals don’t eat. I’m in SE Arlington and willing to come pick them up. Please PM me or text: 252-876-1135. 
  6. J

WTB Macroalgae

Looking for some macro to start the fuge in my new aquarium setup. Prefer rooted macros if possible, like Caulerpa, Ogo, dragons breath, etc. Chaeto would be ok, too. Thanks! PM me if you have any you’d like to thin out. 
  7. J

Return Pump - 2120gph / 18’ Max Head

I’m selling a Hygger HG-951 8000 pump that I was using to drive my skimmer for the last few months. I cleaned it up and it is still in like new condition. These are $119.00 on Amazon. I’d like $75 for it. Pumps 2120 gallons per hour and has a max head of 18’. Comes in the original box with all...
  8. J

MR-1 Skimmer and Hygger 2120gph Pump

I bought this skimmer from a fellow in this group and it worked fine for a while. Unfortunately, when I was last cleaning it, I broke the injector assembly. I was going to build a new injector assembly with an upgraded Beckett injector using my 3D printer to make the caps out of PETG, but that...
  9. J

WTB Dry Rock

Hey all, I'm looking for a few pieces of decent dry rock for my build. I'm feeling like I need a bit more, but don't want to order 30 or 40 pounds. Let me know if you have some available. TIA!
  10. J

250W MH Lights with Icecap Ballasts

This is a pretty well used pair of 250W metal halide lights. Mogul base. Icecap e-ballasts. Reflectors are not perfect, but still shiny. Would make a good setup for a frag tank. Asking $40 for the pair. Pickup in SE Arlington, near Mansfield. 
  11. J

120-ish Tank Build

Hi all,It has been several years since I’ve had a reef tank. I’ve been keeping my eyes open and finally decided to get back at it. I found this 120-ish gallon tank being sold by a lady way out past McKinney. It is kind of unusual, which generally appeals to me. Lol. She said it was custom made...
  12. J

How to clean (sanitize) tank

Not sure which discussion group this question should be in, but I just purchased a tank that has been used as a litter box by one or more cats. It is a 120 gallon custom aquarium. Wondering what’s the best way to clean/sanitize the tank?  Will bleach damage the silicone?  Not sure if vinegar and...
  13. J

75 Gallon Marineland RR Tank FS

Hey all, would like to sell this 75 gallon reef ready tank. It is in good used condition. I’ve decided to get a larger tank. This one is in great shape. Back is painted black. Black silicone. No noticeable scratches. Includes the bulkheads, standpipes, and the lockline nozzle for the...
  14. J

Leaking 90 gallon acrylic tank and other stuff - $75 OBO

My daughter bought this 90 gallon acrylic aquarium from a friend and we found that it leaks along the back-right seam.  I don't want to fix it.  So, I'd like to get rid of it.  Selling the tank, stand, light, and two pumps for $75 or best offer.The tank is one of those kind with a built in...
  15. J

Tanks for sale

I have two Petco specials that I'd like to sell. Neither have been used.  One is a 39 gallon I bought thinking I'd try a planted tank.  Never used it.  I also have a 40 gallon breeder that came with a 75g tank I bought.  The PO painted the back and sides black, but never used the tank.  It has...
  16. J

DIY Stand Question

Hey all. ?So, I'm building a stand for a 75g tank. I'm considering using a 45g tank as a sump. Only thing is the 45 and 75 are the same width. If I build the stand such that the 2X4s align with the bottom edges of the 75g, then there won't be enough room for the 45g sump.?Before I decide?to get...
  17. J

WTT 40 breeder

I have a new 40 breeder that came with my 75 gallon tank. I was thinking of using it for a sump, but I can't figure out how to fit it into a stand that I'll build for the 75.The tank is painted black on the back and both sides. ?Easy enough to remove if you want. Tank has never been wet...
  18. J

Forum Update

Hey y'all, I apologize if this has been brought up, but I can't open discussion threads in this new forum on my phone. Haven't tried my computer... ?I wanted to mention a few issues in case the webmaster is watching:the new forum doesn't seem to work with Tapatalk. That's pretty important to...
  19. J

Local LED drivers?

My PWM controller on my nano is not working well any more. I though I might have burned out the LEDs with a wimpy heat sink, but after upgrading the heat sink and replacing the LEDs the light is still very dim. So, before I order online I thought I'd see I anyone knows of a local source for...
  20. J

DIY ATO - Lesson learned

I found that you cannot wire the pump (water or air) directly to the relay in the ATO circuit. I thought I'd avoid the hassle of using an extension cord and just wire the pump to the relay, with the transformer and float switch controlling it. Turns out that the pump would run constantly. If the...