Search results

1. W

Fall cleaning!

No trades, no holds, PayPal only.   Brightwells Alkalin8.3-P 1000g – 3 total – 15$ each Brightwells Calcion-P 500g – 10$ Brightwells Strontion-P 300g – 10$ Brightwells Strontion-P 150g – 2 total – 5$ each Brightwells Potassiion-P 300g – 2 total – 10$ each BRS Soda Ash 1gal pouch – 3 total – 5$...
  2. W

150gal grow out

Priorities have shifted and will need to sell the grow out that I had planned to set up.  This will make for an excellent grow out for someone!   The stand is all steel.  All four legs were replaced with a thicker gauge steel. Fresh paint on stand though an extra coat wouldn't hurt. Plywood is...
  3. W

150gal grow out

Priorities have shifted and will need to sell the grow out that I had planned to set up.  This will make for an excellent grow out for someone!   The stand is all steel.  All four legs were replaced with a thicker gauge steel. Fresh paint on stand though an extra coat wouldn't hurt. Plywood is...
  4. W

Lights! XR and T5

I have two XR15 Gen 4 Pros each includes an Ecotech mount and diffuser. 325$ each. Also have a 36" Noopsyche T5 setup that currently has 2 month old bulbs in it. 2 Blue Plus and 2 Coral Plus. 200 for the setup and bulbs. See link below for more info on the light...
  5. W

SPS

Porch pickup in The Colony, No Trades, PayPal only.   Unnamed colony, NFS - frags are 25 each Can't remember the name on this colony, NFS - frags are 100 each     Terrible cell phone pictures below! :) Grafted Setosa, price in picture Can't remember the name on this colony, NFS - Frag is...
  6. W

SPS frags

Porch pick up in The Colony, no trades or holds. RRC Orange Passion RRC Orange Passion #2 Jose Rainbow RRC Orange Passion #3 Branching Monti ASD Rainbow
  7. W

Space Chaos Zoas

I have 2 frags available. 40ppLocated in The Colony 
  8. W

Crystal ATO 5 gallon Reservoir, New

New, never used.  I planned to use it inside of my stand but sort of forgot to account for how far inward the door hinges are.  My bad!  80$
  9. W

Maxspect 230 Gyre w/ controller

180$Only used this for a couple of months.  Complete setup, includes everything that came in the box. Must pick up in The Colony. 
  10. W

Hanna Calcium Checker

45$Only used it three time.  Comes with an additional unopened reagent bottle as well.  Must pick up in The Colony.
  11. W

Magician Zoas

Local pick up in The Colony frag #1, 3 polyps, 30$ frag #2, 3 polyps, 30$
  12. W

Black Torch

65$Single head but it's big!Pick up in The Colony
  13. W

Zoas! White Zombies, Orange Bam Bams, Unknown and Magicians

White Zombies - #1, 3 polyps, 120$White Zombies - #2, 3 polyps, 120$ White Zombies - #3, 1 polyp and a baby, 40$ Orange Bam Bam - #1, 4 polyps, 30$ Orange Bam Bam - #2, 4 polyps, 30$ Orange Bam Bam - #3, 3 polyps, 20$ Unknown Zoa - 10-11 polyps, 25$
  14. W

Looking For Radion XR15 G4 Pro power supply

Anyone have or know where I can buy a power supply for a Radion XR15 G4 Pro? Mine has  gone out and the soonest I can get one is Monday from Ecotech.
  15. W

Zoas Zoas Zoas

I have a few zoas healed and ready for a new home.  All pictures, they are terrible I know, were taken with all blues on through an orange gel filter using an iPhone X. White Zombies, 4 polyps.  - 80$ Gatorades, 4 polyps - 20$ Pinwheels, 4 polyps and a baby- 15$ Inferno People Eaters, 3 polyps - 40$
  16. W

Few Zoa frags

I have a few frags up for sale.. Blue hornets. One frag is 6 heads w/ baby for 35. The other is 4 heads w/baby for 20  BamBams. One frag with 2 heads is 10.  PunkRockers. One frag with two smaller heads is 15. Has some sweet looking red in the middle. I've attached a picture to show the mother...
  17. W

Blue Hornet and BamBams Zoas

Have a few frags that are healed up and ready for a new home... pictures taken through my iphone with blues on through an orange filter.#1 BamBam Zoa - 15$#2 BamBam Zoa - 10$#3 - Blue Hornet Zoa - 30$#4 - Blue Hornet Zoa - 15$ 
  18. W

Zoas, Chalica and Favia

Help me make some room in the tank :)  #1 Pink Zoas - 20$ - sold#2 Zoas - 15$ - pending#3 Mixed Zoa Colony - 25$ - sold#4 Favia - 25$#5 Chalice - 20$#6  Zoas - 15$ - sold#7 Chalice - 25$#8 Gobstopper Zoas - 30$#9 Zoas - 15$ -sold
  19. W

Clownfish in sand...

Today I noticed that my larger clown is being a lot more dominate than normal, even to the point of running the smaller one off from the surface down to the sand when I feed.  Fins all look solid, haven't been nipped at.  They go through the typical love hate relationship but its gotten more...
  20. W

Algae ID...

Not exactly sure what it is.  I've noticed a few small spots of it on parts of my LR over the past week or so.  Picture isn't the greatest, so I apologize for that.  It kind of looks like a hairy mole?  Best I can describe it haha.  Its located front and center in the picture.  Any help would be...