Search results

1. M

WTB GSP

I know it’s a weed and many want to get rid of it, I can’t seem to find ones that fit my needs in stores. I really want mats of it. If you have it on your glass and can cut some mats. I am looking for it to spread on the back wall.
  2. M

Mushrooms, Kenya tree rock, fire chalice, branching hammer

Interested in maybe hammer, chalice and fuzzy green. Pm me.
  3. M

Plumbing overflow drains

I am setting my 120 up again and want to rethink my drains. I had to move my sump a little so one side is all rigid tubing and I believe this is causing the bulkhead to not align perfectly. I believe I should try flexible tubing for this side. Given the entire rigid connection, I feel this...
  4. M

Fiji pink sand with high flow

Thank you. Yeah I made the choice yesterday to go with special grade to avoid the issue. Since I’m getting all very established rock (2 year+ with sponge softie life etc) soon I chose dry that I will rinse. I don’t think it should be an issue to go with no bacteria in the sand? Or will it spike...
  5. M

Fiji pink sand with high flow

Any issues with Fiji pink and high flow? I hear differing reports.
  6. M

120G Tank, Stand, Canopy, Sump LED lights

Would you be willing to sell the sand separately? If so, what grain is it?
  7. M

110g Aquarium

I may be interested in the sand. What grain is it? I may also be interested in some rock to seed my new tank.
  8. M

WTB Live Sand

I am getting back into the hobby and don't want to use my larger grain argonite. Looking for enough small to medium size live sand like Aragalive for a 120g.
  9. M

Back to the hobby

First off, is this forum alive still? It appears dying. Where have local people gone to ask, trade etc? I have a 120 that has sat dormant for 2 years now. Should I just reseal it while empty? It had no leaks. Is it on to possibly just add sealant to existing? Also, where do people go for some...
  10. M

Looking for live rock

I am starting a nano up again and need a few pieces of live rock to seed my tank.     Located in Euless.
  11. M

All Livestock - SOLD

I have severly neglected my tank and will be tearing it down.  Selling all livestock at once. - 4in blue tang - Pajama cardinal  - b/w damsel - Picasso clown (could be a variant, not an expert) - Red maxi-mini nem (more vibrant than the pic, this alone was like $80) - Green toadstool - Finger...
  12. M

Tank teardown - fish

I have been neglecting my tank and am tearing it down. I need to get these fish to a better home.1 - 4-5 inch Blue Tang1 - Full size pajama cardinal1 - B/W damselI will only sell them together.  The damsel and cardinal are about 7 years old and the tang is about 4.$40 for all. 
  13. M

Bullethole Clown, Live Rock, Freshwater fish/plants

Located in Euless near Main/183Bullethole Clown - $50Live Rock - $1/lb (~15lbs+)Breeding pair of angelfish - $20Medium angelfish - $3 x 2Frogbit - $10-$20 (I have a ton) 
  14. M

WTS - Frogspawn (green/purple/bicolor), Candy Canes, Hammer

My frogspawn colonies were completely overgrown and I just fragged a ton. Located in Euless near Main/183.  I will not hold without deposits, first come first served.  I will remove as they sell. Frogspawn - purple/green tip ($10/head) 2h,2h,2h,3h,3h,4h,5h,6hFrogspawn - bicolor morph (purple...
  15. M

Tang issue help

i have a yellow and blue that have been fine for years. Both are now not eating and staying near the bottom of the tank. Nothing visibly wrong and they don't look like they fought. One is out and just barely hovering above the sand and the other is hiding in a rock.  Anything that affects tangs...
  16. M

WTB Clownfish

Looking for 2 pairs of clowns, no basic true or false percs.   Prefer picasso, black ice, onyx, etc.Located in Euless.
  17. M

Live rock with kenya/mushrooms/etc

Taking down a tank i have been neglecting, probably 20+lbs live rock, kenya trees, mushrooms and some zoa's/palys (look like trash now, but may actually be nice color once taken care of )$40Located in Euless near main and 183 Tank looks terrible in the pic because i just scraped the sides...
  18. M

Freshwater Plant - Frogbit

[I am being overrun with Frogbit, I will give 50+ for $20 if anyone wants it. Located in Euless.]
  19. M

WTB Reef Octopus 300INT Impeller for Aquatrance 3000

I need a replacement impeller for an Aquatrance 3000, older model...exactly as the pump shown in the link below.  Or does anyone know where to get one?  It appears coral vue has it discontinued.http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/reef-octopus-classic-200int-8-internal-protein-skimmer.htmlRant...I am...
  20. M

Freshwater Frogbit Plant

I have frogbit taking over my planted freshwater.  Trade for corals or $5 or free, I am about to throw it away.Located in Euless near main and 183.