Search results

1. btieu

Torch

I believed these are Indo Torch 3 heads $75 The middle one look like its splitting Frisco Text for quick response 469-742-1553
  2. btieu

Free Mexican turbo snails

I bought some clean up crews and some of these Mexican turbo snails are just too big for my tank. Free to anyone…or if you have any zoa frag, I would love to have 1. If not, no worry. Take them before they turn into delicious escargot. 🤪 Frisco pickup
  3. btieu

Is this a brittle star?

Hi, was doing a water change and reaquascaping some rocks last night and saw this and though it was algae. Then noticed it was moving against the current. Is this a brittle star? Pic with plastic spoon to compare the size of it. Not able to attach video…
  4. btieu

Marine Betta

Throwing this out there since I'm doing water change soon so it be easy to catch If no interest by then, I will close the thread. 3.5-4 inch Eat mysis shrimp and NLS pellets Does not mess with corals or other fishes $175 Text me at 469-742-1553 for video Frisco area
  5. btieu

RBTA

Selling one of my RBTA to make room. About 4 inches - $40 Pickup in Frisco
  6. btieu

Yellow Watchman Goby

Free or a frag swap if you like. Pick up in Frisco. 469-742-1553
  7. btieu

Yellow Tang, Yellow Watchman Goby, RBTA

Yellow Tang, about 3-4" - $115 Yellow Watchman Goby,  about 2" - $25 RBTA about 4-5" expand - $50   All livestock are healthy. Eat pellets and mysis shrimps Pick up in Frisco Text if interest or more info 469-742-1553 Thanks!!  
  8. btieu

How many fishes is too much?

Hi all, title says it all.    I have a 45G rimless with: -Aquamaxx HOB-1.5  -Tunze silence retun pump -AquaMaxx FR-S filter media reactor (GFO) -And all the filter pads, carbons, and bio filters.   Live stocks include: -Flame Angel -Coral Beauty -Yellow Tang -Mystery Wrasse -Blotched Anthias -2...
  9. btieu

Splendid Dottyback

Nothing wrong with the fish. Was the first fish in my tank so he think hes the boss of everyone. Eating mysis and pellet food.   Does not mess with any corals He's a lil over 2 inch He is caught and ready for a new home $40   Text 469-742-1553 for pic  
  10. btieu

Splendid Dottyback

Nothing wrong with the fish. Was the first fish in my tank so he think hes the boss of everyone. Eating mysis and pellet food.   Does not mess with any corals He's a lil over 2 inch He is caught and ready for a new home $40   Text 469-742-1553 for pic  
  11. btieu

Vortech MP10 or 40?

Hi all, I have decided to jump back into the hobby after a 10yr break.  My tank have been running for a good 3 months now and I'm looking at getting a Vortech MP10 for my 45G tank.  But debating if I should get the MP40 instead cuz I know later down the road, I'm going to upgrade to a bigger...
  12. btieu

Are these fishes suitable together?

Can someone who had experience in these fishes tell me if this is a good idea to keep them together or not? Marine Betta Blue Throat Trigger Blue Spotted Jawfish They will be sharing a 150G tank with lots of live rocks, 6in of sand, and mainly soft corals. And I do plan on introducing them...
  13. btieu

Question about live sands...

I took my tank down and redoing everything. My question is, do I dump my old live sands back into the tank after the salt is mix or should I clean it? I'm afraid if I clean it, it wont be live anymore. And if I dont clean it...its going to be dirty. Suggestion?? Thank you!!
  14. btieu

Advice...Redoing my sump

Ok...I got a 55 gallon sump with no baffles below my 150G tank. The plumbing run along the bottom inside the sump so I wasn't able to add the baffles in when I set this tank up. Now I'm thinking about shutting down my sump/skimmer and redo the plumbing and add baffles. Looking at the sump in...
  15. btieu

Need advice removing a Carpet Anemone

Have anyone experience taking a carpet anemone out of the tank? I got this from a member last week and now trying to get him out of my tank. I believed he is stuck to the bottom of the glass and my sand bed is at least 7 inches. Would a rubber spatula be an idea tool to use? The previous...
  16. btieu

One of my tang went missing

One of my tang went missing over the night. This Hippo Tang was at least 5 inch. Saw him the last night, the next morning, he didn't swim up the glass. So came back during the evening still don't see him. Is it possible that something killed him over night? My newest addition was a 13 inch...
  17. btieu

Question about snowflake eel

i'm thinking of getting a snowflake eel. but my main concern is that will he eat up my cleaner shrimp, emerald crabs, and snails? my shrimps are x-large and the crabs are 1/2 to 1 inch. thanks in advance!!
  18. btieu

My new tank

So I have upgraded my tank from a 72G bowfront to a 150G. My question is, do you think I have enough rocks? I'm thinking about getting more to stack it up in the back and make it look like a slope. Or will this be ok? I know I need more fishes and corals tho. Any advice will be appreciate...
  19. btieu

Cleaner shrimps gone bad.

I noticed one of my cleaner shrimps was messing with my clam last night. I didn't think nothing cuz I thought he was cleaning him or something. Woke up this morning, he was just an empty shell. I didn't think the shrimps would feast on my clam. Have anyone have this problems before? Kinda...
  20. btieu

Upgrading tank advices.

Hi, I will be transfering my 72G to my 150G soon. This is not a long tank, just wide and deep. What is the best efficient way to do it? Mixing salt water...should I put the salt in the tank then water? Then transfer the water from the old tank to the new one? Live sand...I got some extra...