Search results

1. btieu

Torch

I believed these are Indo Torch 3 heads $75 The middle one look like its splitting Frisco Text for quick response 469-742-1553
  2. btieu

Marine Betta

Just an update. She is gone. Nice meeting you and take good care of her trawler!!
  3. btieu

Marine Betta

Pm sent
  4. btieu

Marine Betta

Yes I still have her. I even bought a skarlet and blood fire shrimp a lil over month and she does not bother them at all.
  5. btieu

210 Gallon Reef for sale

Pm sent
  6. btieu

Free Mexican turbo snails

Its all yours!! let me know what time/day you want to come by.
  7. btieu

Free Mexican turbo snails

I bought some clean up crews and some of these Mexican turbo snails are just too big for my tank. Free to anyone…or if you have any zoa frag, I would love to have 1. If not, no worry. Take them before they turn into delicious escargot. 🤪 Frisco pickup
  8. btieu

Is this a brittle star?

Thank you for confirming that!!
  9. btieu

Is this a brittle star?

Hi, was doing a water change and reaquascaping some rocks last night and saw this and though it was algae. Then noticed it was moving against the current. Is this a brittle star? Pic with plastic spoon to compare the size of it. Not able to attach video…
  10. btieu

Marine Betta

I read on few forum that as long you have the shrimp in the tank first, it should be ok. But don't hold that against me.
  11. btieu

Marine Betta

I'm planning to do water change tomorrow or Monday evening. Will one of these day fit your schedule?
  12. btieu

Marine Betta

Throwing this out there since I'm doing water change soon so it be easy to catch If no interest by then, I will close the thread. 3.5-4 inch Eat mysis shrimp and NLS pellets Does not mess with corals or other fishes $175 Text me at 469-742-1553 for video Frisco area
  13. btieu

RBTA

Selling one of my RBTA to make room. About 4 inches - $40 Pickup in Frisco
  14. btieu

Yellow Watchman Goby

Free or a frag swap if you like. Pick up in Frisco. 469-742-1553
  15. btieu

Yellow Tang, Yellow Watchman Goby, RBTA

Yellow Tang, about 3-4" - $115 Yellow Watchman Goby,  about 2" - $25 RBTA about 4-5" expand - $50   All livestock are healthy. Eat pellets and mysis shrimps Pick up in Frisco Text if interest or more info 469-742-1553 Thanks!!  
  16. btieu

How many fishes is too much?

Hi all, title says it all.    I have a 45G rimless with: -Aquamaxx HOB-1.5  -Tunze silence retun pump -AquaMaxx FR-S filter media reactor (GFO) -And all the filter pads, carbons, and bio filters.   Live stocks include: -Flame Angel -Coral Beauty -Yellow Tang -Mystery Wrasse -Blotched Anthias -2...
  17. btieu

Splendid Dottyback

Nothing wrong with the fish. Was the first fish in my tank so he think hes the boss of everyone. Eating mysis and pellet food.   Does not mess with any corals He's a lil over 2 inch He is caught and ready for a new home $40   Text 469-742-1553 for pic  
  18. btieu

Splendid Dottyback

Nothing wrong with the fish. Was the first fish in my tank so he think hes the boss of everyone. Eating mysis and pellet food.   Does not mess with any corals He's a lil over 2 inch He is caught and ready for a new home $40   Text 469-742-1553 for pic  
  19. btieu

Vortech MP10 or 40?

Hi all, I have decided to jump back into the hobby after a 10yr break.  My tank have been running for a good 3 months now and I'm looking at getting a Vortech MP10 for my 45G tank.  But debating if I should get the MP40 instead cuz I know later down the road, I'm going to upgrade to a bigger...
  20. btieu

Are these fishes suitable together?

Can someone who had experience in these fishes tell me if this is a good idea to keep them together or not? Marine Betta Blue Throat Trigger Blue Spotted Jawfish They will be sharing a 150G tank with lots of live rocks, 6in of sand, and mainly soft corals. And I do plan on introducing them...