Search results

1. M

WTB - Chiller Fittings

I broke off one of my Aqua Euro USA Mighty Pro 1/10 HP chiller fittings. I am having an impossible time finding a replacement. And because of the metric size can find anything that I can make work. Does anyone have any spare or old fittings there are not using? I'll be happy to pay for them...
  2. M

WTB - Chiller Fittings

I broke off one of my Aqua Euro USA Mighty Pro 1/10 HP chiller fittings. I am having an impossible time finding a replacement. And because of the metric size can find anything that I can make work. Does anyone have any spare or old fittings there are not using? I'll be happy to pay for them...
  3. M

Help - Chiller fittings

4. M

Sherman Rose Bubble Tip

My Sherman split so I have an extra for sale. It's a minimum of 4" but probably closer to 5". $50 and door pick up in Mansfield.   
  5. M

RBT & Pink Birdsnest

<del>5-6" RBT - $40 </del>[(SOLD)]<del>Extra large pink birds nest, 11-12" long & 6" wide - $50.</del> [(SOLD)]
  6. M

RBT & Frogspawn

RBT  ($40) - See photos showing in tank and captured, 4" to 5".Purple tip Frogspawn ($30 each) - I have four or five that have 6+ heads on large branches. I will consider trade for equal valued SPSPlease post here first before PM. It is the easiest way to keep order straight. Thanks!   
  7. M

PH Help

I realize PH drops a night and mine usually went from 8.07 to 8.20 but now mine is swinging too much, at least I think. It is going from 7.77 at night to 8.40 during the day. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Other info: Calibrated my PH probe twice. And only recent changes are: Added four...
  8. M

GFO

Would running a GFO reactor kill off or harm the cheeto that is in my sump? Seems like it would but also seems like running a GFO is the way to go. Thanks.
  9. M

What do I avoid?

In the process of starting my 8+ year tank over again. Many years ago I had a nice looking tank and then I introduced a small rock with a few mushrooms on it. Well, apparently I can grow them as they eventually took over the tank. Even when I introduced new corals it did not take long for the...
  10. M

iphone as a control devise

I have seen several videos where a person is able to control their fish tank equipment from their iphone. I have an iphone and I have a tank so in the simplest (I’m not and IT professional) terms how is this done? What hardware and software is needed? I’m thinking there needs to be a control...
  11. M

Protein Skimmer???

I need help but I know this question is going to be like asking you what is better Coke or Dr Pepper? Anyway it’s time to upgrade my Coralife Needle Wheel 125 protein skimmer but I’m not sure what to get. I have a 72g bow front with a 20g sump. Looking at the Octopus Extreme XS160. Any thoughts...
  12. M

Mushroom help

Need suggestions on getting rid of brown-ish mushrooms. At times can be overrun with them. 72 gal mixed reef. I stopped dosing iodine more than a year ago as I was told that could be the reason for the growth. I can grow them so easy I’m starting to think they are a nuisance mushroom???? Thanks