Search results

1. S

Red Sea Reefer 170

Used perfect condition reefer 170 for sale - $550 - Springtown No scratches for chipsIt should be ready to go by end of the week i moved all my live stock to another tank i just need to clean this tank.its a reefer 170delux but DOES NOT come with the light, i will include the mount if you want...
  2. S

Misc - Free

I cleaned out my fish closet and found some items i dont use and would like to give them away. Everything is free - some are brand new some have been used.There is also a new 40w UV bulb (not pictured) bulk BRS sent me by mistake and told me to keep but does not fit my uv.I am sure ill find some...
  3. S

WTB: SRBTA

Okay i know this i going to be a long shot but I'm looking for about 10 SRBTA's in the next 2-3 weeks for my Clown harem tank - I prefer bigger but I'm open to any.If anyone has any or knows someone with please pm me.Thanks,Shane
  4. S

Cycle Question

I have a cycle question that I am hoping someone smarter than me can chime in on...I have a 40 breeder I setup as a qt, it has no sand, no rock but it does have an aquaclear 70 with a foam pad and bio media and some PVC in the bottom of the tank.I dosed 20ish drops of Dr tims Ammonium Chloride...
  5. S

Looking for tank sitter

Okay I am not sure which forum i should post this in but I am looking for a highly experienced tank sitter in December... I am starting the search early to hopefully make contact with someone...I have 4 tanks that will need someone to visit between 12/15 and 12/31. I am very obviously willing to...
  6. S

urgent need for 1/2" lockline

does anyone in/near Fort Worth have or know of a place that has 1/2" lock line. I made the mistake of trying to work on my plumbing tonight and by the time i realized it was not coming part it was to late. I need 2 of the 1/2" male to lock line adaptors. i realize its way to late to get anything...
  7. S

WTB: 40 gallon breader

Looking for a 40 breeder before i go and buy one new (thats painful). Really looking for one with no scratches. PM me if you have one you would part with!
  8. S

WTB: ATO / Auto Top Off

I am looking for a cheap ATO to use while I'm cycling a tank - i have an apex atk but i cant move it over until the tank is ready to move all the livestock from my old tank. Not looking for a float switch ato,  I want something like a JBJ, smart auto micro etc, something that uses optical...
  9. S

New to growing phyto

Okay so i am brand new to growing phyto... I have read http://www.melevsreef.com/articles/10-step-phytoplankton-culture and watched pretty much every video I could find on youtube. I am starting my first batch now and have a few questions from the more experienced members if anyone has time to...
  10. S

120 Clown Herem Tank

For quite some time after following mobert's thread on reef central, Marvin's reef clown tank, BRS and several others I have been wanting to setup a clownfish herem tank of my own. Over thanksgiving decided to pull the trigger and start the build. Being that its 2 months in I have not made a ton...
  11. S

WTB: PM1

Does anyone have a PM1 they are not using that they would sell - if so please PM me. 
  12. S

Dosing pump calcium issue/failure...

While I was gone today the relay stuck on my Apex's eb-832 and my calcium dosing pump stayed on - form the best i can tell it was on for about 4-5 hours and dosed about 2 weeks worth of calcium... Needless to say i have a giant mess/very white murky water. I obviously need to do a big water...
  13. S

RODI CO2 Degasser

I had run into an issue where even though my RODI unit puts out RO water at about 4-5TDS I was burning through a DI cartridge ever 50-75 gallons of water.I did some research and found this is most often due to CO2 in the water (i am on a well) and CO2 will pass through the RO membrane but not...
  14. S

WTB: RODI Float Valve

anyone have an RODI float valve they would sell me or know where i can get one local (fort worth or west).Let me know and thanks!
  15. S

WTB: MP10, Smart ATO and Al Prime

I am setting up a quarantine tank and need a few things. If you have any of the following for sale please PM me.I am looking for an MP10 powerhead, smart ATO micro (or similar) and an Al Prime led light.Thanks,Shane
  16. S

free coralline algae frags from IPSF

I ordered a few coralline algae boosters from into-pacific sea farms in hawaii that came in the mail today for a new dry rock tank I'm building.This bag (photo below) came with it and i don't want it. Its free to any one who wants to come pick it up other wise tomorrow its going in the trash...
  17. S

PH on cycle question

I have a quick question and/or need some advice... It appears the PH on a tank I'm cycling is low... At present I am reading 7.67 according to my apex. I have calabrated the apex 3 times to today to make sure its reading accurate. After each calibration i placed the probe back in the 7.0 and...
  18. S

WTB: Frag Tank

Looking to buy a rimless frag tank setup thats close to complete or complete. Prefer something 24x24x12 or similar size (does not have to be exact). Needs to be reef ready and have a sump but the rest can all e worked out.private message me if you have something you might sell.Thanks
  19. S

Reefer 170 build

I know I am still very early in the process but after bing out of the hobby for a few years I have decided to get back in to the hobby and start a new tank build. I had hoped to start cycling this weekend but my apex is stuck with UPS until Monday so hopefully i can get the rest done or close to...
  20. S

WTB: water jugs and salt mixing power heads

I am setting up a home RODI station and am looking for a few items if anyone has extras they are willing to sell.4-5 of the simi clear plastic 5 gallon water jugslarge Koralia (or similar) power heads to mix salt with mag pump (or similar) to pump salt water out of the mixing?barrelbrute trash...