Search results

1. T

Nice Clean Apex System for Sale

This set up was never in with the sump. Always kept in dry location. Text me if interested 972.nine7nine. 403two$375.00
  2. T

RMS Radion Mounting System w/box

$40.00text me if interested 972.9seven9. Four03two
  3. T

1/4 hp JBJ Arctica Chiller

$200.00Text me if interested 972.nine7nine.40three2
  4. T

Corals for sale!!!!

Have some corals for sale.  Will add more in the morning.  Sorry for the crappy iPhone pictures. Jason Fox anti-venom favia 10+ eyes $100 WWC Outrer Space Psammocora $75 Bright Green Psammocora $50 WWC Barry Bonds Litho $50 WWC TG Watermelon Psammocora $50    
  5. T

Ever Seen A Two Eyed Zoa?

Has any one seen a Zoa with two eyes?? I am not sure if this one just happens to be in the middle a split or what but very confused as I have never heard of a Zoa splitting. I have always thought they just grew new heads.   This is freakin cool as can be though, what ever it is!!
  6. T

5.5" Purple Haze Monti, Zoas and SPS Frags

Here Is What I Have?Purple Haze $100?1Polyp Rasta $15?3Polyp Punk Rockers $15?4Polyp Punk Rockers $20?Sour Apple Birdnest 1-1.5" $10 (3available)?ORA Bird Of Paradise 1" $10???Please Text Me At 9seven2 9seven9 4zerothree2
  7. T

Zoa ID not what I purchased??

I bought these as Halle Berry zoas and am just not convinced. Can anybody give me their thoughts. alt=""> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. T

Fluval Spec iii Drillable??

I know it sounds crazy but can the Spec iii be drilled in either the back glass or the bottom glass? I would like to loop my daughters tank into mine that we her paramaters are always good!
  9. T

My First Nem

Just got my fire anemone today. My snowflakes are taking really well to it already!!! Can any one give me a quick run down of dos and don'ts with this little guy. Any advice on care feeding and lighting would be appreciated. alt=""> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T

Video camera for Apex

What camera is everybody using for the apex. I would like to add a camera but not sure how to tell if they are compatible. Thanks guys/gals
  11. T

Corals are bleaching

I have a 29 biocube that I retrofitted with 2 stock 36w actinics and a 150w mh 4 fans and a 1/4hp jbj chiller. Ok I have been having a problem with my corals bleaching. Anytime I move any of my corals out of the shade and into the 150w ushio 14k they start to bleach. I put them back into the...
  12. T

biocube 29g drilled with refugium 150watt mh

I just bought a 29g biocube with a tunze 9002 skimmer and an intake media basket. I have been debating if I want to modify the tank any further or not. I could do a metal halide or something like a refugium. After thinking about it I have decided to do both and go all out with everything...
  13. T

HPS ballast

What exactly is a High Pressure Sodium (HPS) ballast. I have never heard it mentiond on the forum before. I recently bought one off the forum. It ended up not working but would still like to know what exactly it is and if it is even ok for a salt tank.
  14. T

Have a problem with my urchin.

I have what I think is a problem with one of my urchins. He has lost most of his spines between yesterday and today and since this started he has not moved very much. What seems to be the problem? Please help me!!! I tried to take pictures and they are to large I will have to take more and...
  15. T

small ick problem

I have been noticing in the mornings my fish will have ick all over them but by mid-day is seems to be almost gone but just a few specks still remain oon the fish. I have a 115 gallon with a sailfin, powder blue, 6 line, blue damsel, and a firefish with corals. What is the best way to get rid...
  16. T

help with algee

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF MY TANK. AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE A PRETTY BAD ALGEE PROBLEM. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF FISH, CRAB, STAR, ETC. I GAN GET THAT WILL EAT MOST OF IT UP. REEF SAFE STUFF PREFERABLY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE. I CURRENTLY HAVE 5 EMERALD CRABS, 1 SERANT STAR...
  17. T

TWO TANGS IN ONE TANK

I JUST PUT A SAILFIN TANG IN MY TANK YESTERDAY. IS IT POSSIBLE TO INTRODUCE A YELLOW TANG IN IN 7 OR 8 DAYS? WILL THEY FIGHT AT ALL? THEY WILL BOTH BE ABOUT 3 INCHES. I NEED SOME GUIDEANCE PLEASE
  18. T

zoa identification

Does anyone have a good website the will help identify zoanthids and posibly other corals. Please help I am new to the hobby and trying to find out what I have on the live rock I just bought. Thank you for your time.