Search results

1. M

220g Planet Aquarium

I have a 220g Planet Aquarium that I am breaking down. Tank/cabinet are in excellent condition. Comes with tank/stand. Asking price $1500. />   text me at 9.7.2.8.7.7.2.0.3.5 if interested  
  2. M

SPS trading

Anyone here really interested in trading SPS? Seems most only interested in selling these days. If interested, let me know.
  3. M

WTT Zoas

I have a bunch of mini-colonies of zoas that I would like to start trading to get other stuff. Some nice ones as well as some common ones too. Don't know all the names since I try not to be that type of "I only collect", lol. I have about 50+ different mini-colonies.I am not looking to sell...
  4. M

Phytoplankton

I have some extra phyto from my culture that I have going. Prices below:16oz - $1032oz - $201 Gallon - $60It is dark green. Keeps my pod population pretty high in my DT.  You can text me at 972.877.2035 if interested.
  5. M

Chaeto - $15 (Quart SIzed Bag)

As the title mentions, I have a few quart sized bags of chaeto for $15.
  6. M

Clownfish Breeding

My true perc clowns have been laying eggs back to back, but I am not setup to raise the brood. Anyone local raise clowns?
  7. M

FS / FT - BRS Single DI Canister with TDS meter - $50

Nothing crazy to say about it but that it works as intended. Just upgraded my setup so have this for sale/trade.  Looking for SPS.
  8. M

Apex Classic Head Unit and Netgear WNCE2001 Wifi Adapter - $200

I have a fully functioning Apex Classic head unit and a Netgear WNCE2001 wireless bridge for sale. Asking price is $200 for the pair.
  9. M

Mitch's 240 Build Log

Well I am back in the game after a short hiatus. This time I am going with a 240 gallon (84x24x27) aquarium. I am looking to have a heavily stocked fish tank with lots of LPS/softies. Stay posted for more to come in the next few weeks. So far I have the following in route or on hand...
  10. M

Contemplating Going BIG!!! 500+ Gallon

Ok, as some of you may already know, a few months ago I setup a 210 gallon http://www.dfwmas.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=47245. With all of the equipment that I have in my living room, I am thinking about converting my office (which I am never in) into a fish room. The office has a wall which I...
  11. M

Need help removing SPS from frag plugs

I have a few SPS that I am ready to remove from the frag plugs and mount to some rock. What is the best approach in doing this without damaging the frag?
  12. M

Customized ACIII Pro Webpages

I posted in my build log my custom ACIII site and thought it would benefit more members if it were separate from my build log. This is what my site looks like: alt=""> alt="">
  13. M

Solenoid for Manifold

I have a calc reactor being fed off my secondary manifold. I would like to have my AC3Pro stop feeding water to the calc reactor if my pH reached a certain level. First question is do I need to stop feeding the calc reactor water (CO2 already being controlled by AC3) in order not affect pH...
  14. M

Should I Panic?

I have a Blonde Naso that seems to have marine velvet. I know for sure that it is not ich. I have a ton of live rock in my tank so catching him will require breaking down the entire tank. He is fat and eating well. Should I panic or let him go through the process and get better? The other...
  15. M

Modifications to my ACIII Pro Program

Okay guys and girls. I haven't messed with my ACIII program since I set it up. I really need some assistance on this to get the power heads (2 Tunze 6201s) functioning properly. I have the controller on a 210 gallon. here is what I have pieced together from other programs: LT1$-D01 LT2$-D02...
  16. M

UV Sterilizer for 210 Gallon

WHat would be a good UV Sterilizer for my 210 gallon build? I do not want to pay $600 dollars for one, I just need something that will do the job well. I can get a UV Sterlizer 40w Emperor Aquatic for a reasonable price.
  17. M

TLF Phosban Reactor

DO you have to use the TLF brand of phosban sponge or can you use any brand, i.e. Kent?
  18. M

Redrilling Tank for Bigger Bulk Heads

Is it wise to try to redrill a tank to accommodate bigger bulk heads? I have 1 .25" drains and 3/4" returns. I want to use a Reeflo Dart for all of my equipment. Should I try to redrill for 1.5" drain and 1" return to maximize GPH or should I just convert them to 1.5" and 1" respectively by...
  19. M

Mitch's 210 Gallon Build Log (All suggestions welcomed)

I am in the process of starting my first BIG tank build. I currently have two smaller tanks, a 75 and 92 gal. I really needed to start build log so I can get as much input as I can from members on the forum. What I want to do with the 210 is have a reef with fish. Once I finally get to the...
  20. M

Marble Pulverized Limestone

I looked for some Pavestone Pulverized Limestone and could not find any so I got some Marble Pulverized Limestone. Do you guys think there will be any issues with this brand? I know it is finer than Pavestone's brand. I will make sure I rinse it thoroughly before putting in tank.