Search results

1. BarbaraInTx

ID help

ID help please ? Good or bad.  If bad what to do to get rid of ??   Thanks, Barbara 
  2. BarbaraInTx

Aquatic Beckett Style skimmer not working

Have an Aquatic Image Beckett Style skimmer that is not working.  It appears to get plenty of bubbles in the small chamber but not coming out in the larger chamber.  Have adjusted both knobs but can not seem to get it to consistently work.   Any help is greatly appreciated,  Barbara  
  3. BarbaraInTx

Resin

Does any one know where to buy resin for the RO/DI please? Thanks, Barbara
  4. BarbaraInTx

Power Compact

My 48 inch Power Compact on/off button can not be pushed in/back out. It was not big deal. I just left it "on" because I used a timer. Now it won't work at all. Can this be fixed? Or do I have to buy a new Power Compact? Thanks for any help, Barbara
  5. BarbaraInTx

Bubble coral

[Does any one know what is going on with my Bubble coral? Look at the middle of the Bubble. The long (? )bubble that is taller then the rest of the coral. Barbara Grand Prairie alt="">]
  6. BarbaraInTx

Reef sand

[Does anyone know anything about Carib Sea “Indo-pacific black sand” please? Is this sand all right to use? Carib Sea The back of the 125 tank will painted black. Rick and I saw black-white sand at Petland in Arlington and like the look. We are having Vincent (Tranquil Scape) make the...
  7. BarbaraInTx

Uv sterilizer

[May I have any comments on UV Sterilizer please. (does the tank need one?) We are planning our second tank. (125 reef) Today I was told we need a UV Sterilizer. I do not have a sterilizer on our 85 gal. reef tank. Thanks, Barbara in Grand Prairie]