Search results

1. SCOTT42

Midnight black puffer fish. SOLD

approximately 6” long eating very well and super healthy, hard fish to come by. 200.00 cash located in Azle
  2. SCOTT42

Who has anemones for sale?

I’m looking for an anemone for my tank, I’ve got a pair of clarkii clowns that could use one so they would possibly stop trying to host my zoas.
  3. SCOTT42

Midnight black puffer and yellow foxface

Hello everyone, I’ve got a midnight black puffer I’d like to re home and a yellow foxface too, puffer is roughly 6-7” long and if very healthy, also have the foxface that is 2.5-3” long and is very healthy too. I’d like to sell them as a pair as they came as a pair to me, I’m looking to shut the...
  4. SCOTT42

5 gallon trigger systems ATO tank. SOLD

I’ve got this ATO tank that I no longer have a need for, it has just under a years worth of use, I did use kalkwasser in it and it still works as it should, I’ve cleaned it up and it’s ready to be used again. Cash I’m asking 100.00, to be honest I’d really like to trade it for some LPS corals...
  5. SCOTT42

Free mushrooms. All gone

As the total says they are free, I’ve got some blue mushrooms and some green mushrooms that I’m wanting to get rid of, I’m breaking this tank down next week hopefully and I do not want to put the mushrooms in my new system. This is a first come first serve situation, I’m not gonna hold onto any...
  6. SCOTT42

Hanna checkers. Sold

I have these 3 checkers for sale, I want to sell all 3 as one unit please. I have the alkalinity nitrate and the low phosphate units, I’ll also toss in a refractameter with it. 120.00 for all. Located in Azle
  7. SCOTT42

65 gallon setup

65 gallon reef ready tank with overflow and drain kit, custom diy stand with room for up too a 32”x15” sump, comes with a eshopps 120 skimmer, jabeo 2000 dc return pump, wave maker, heaters and a vipaspectra 165 watt led w/remote. No sump, will include a 20 gallon tank that fits the cabinet if...
  8. SCOTT42

Green mushrooms

I’ve got a cluster of green mushrooms, there very nice in color, like a lime green there are 5 mushrooms on this cluster. 45.00 and I’ll toss in a blue mushroom or two also. Located in azle
  9. SCOTT42

Looking for a sump

Hello everyone, I’m needing a sump for my 65 gallon setup I’m putting together, my space available for it is 32x15, do you have anything available?
  10. SCOTT42

Grow tent setup trade for light

I’ve got a very nice indoor grow tent setup that I’ve used a few times, it works great. I’m really needing a nice light for my new reef tank that I’m assembling at this time. The tent is a 24”x48”x60” that sits on a custom made table just for it so you don’t have to get down on your knees to...
  11. SCOTT42

No longer have it

As the title says it’s free, first come gets it! It’s not a show piece, it don’t have a built in over flow, it has scratches on the glass, it possibly could use a silicone replacement, your call. I need it gone, I’m not going to use it and the wife is on my tail to get it gone. My loss is your...
  12. SCOTT42

150 gallon tall aquarium

I’ve decided to go a different route with my tank, what I’ve got here is a 150 gallon tall aquarium, it’s 48” x 24” x 30” I got in the condition that it’s in now but much dirtier, it has no return overflow built in it, could possibly use a reseal, it was holding freshwater when I got it, I let...
  13. SCOTT42

Looking for rock

Anyone holding onto some dry live rock? I’m looking to find enough for a 150 tall, I’ve got roughly 30 pounds now and could use probably another 50-60 pounds more if it’s available. Thank you.
  14. SCOTT42

PNW CUSTOM micro tank setup. Sold

I’ve got a like new PNW custom micro tank and sump setup, I got it new and set it up, run it for two months or just under and have decided that it’s just not for me. It comes as you see it in the pics with tank stand sump pump and light and lids for each the tank and sump. Asking 75.00 cash for...
  15. SCOTT42

Marinelife 150 tall

Anyone here have experience with the marinelife tanks? Especially the 150 tall? I’ve come across a smoking sweet deal that just kinda landed in my lap. My buddy and his wife is buying a new house, the current owner is moving back to Florida and doesn’t want to take the tank, he offered it to my...
  16. SCOTT42

Mushrooms frags and a single green birds nest frag

I’ve got a few mushrooms I need to move out, nothing fancy about them, got 3 red mushroom frags and two blue mushroom frags. Also have a 2” plus green birds nest frag available. Blue mushroom frag 5 mushrooms 25.00 Single blue mushroom 5.00 Red mushroom frag with 6-7 mushrooms of different...
  17. SCOTT42

Needing some cheato

Hello everyone, I’m needing some cheato for my system, a good hand full or two is all I need, I live in Azle and would like to stay with in the ft worth area if possible. If you have some that’s needed a trimming let me know I sure could use it. Thank you.
  18. SCOTT42

Anyone here besides me have a green thumb and grow stuff?

Who all grows? I love growing super hot peppers and tomato plants, my 5th year doing so, I grow from seed and plant in mid January and grow from a tent in my house, come April I’ll move them outside to the garden. Today I planted my pepper seeds. Yellow ghost peppers Peach ghost peppers Lemon...
  19. SCOTT42

Coralife uv sterilizer dangers

For those that might be using, or know of someone using a coralife sterilizer you might want to open it up and check for rust, I’ve been having issues with my corals just not opening up and being happy, I’ve done everything I knots do and was getting nothing in return, I decided to do a ICP test...
  20. SCOTT42

Emergency need of a good uv sterilizer

Need help if anyone can, I’ve been having issues with my tank and couldn’t figure out what was going on, I done a ICP test and it came back as TIN contamination, basically rust, opened up my sterilizer and found it rusting from the inside, I’ve removed it from the system and now on the hunt for...