Search results

1. SCOTT42

Full reefer $ale

If your willing to sell the fish I’m interested in the purple tang.
  2. SCOTT42

Full tank setup

Message sent
  3. SCOTT42

Full tank setup

I’m interested
  4. SCOTT42

Formosa Wrasse for sale or trade

Where are you located?
  5. SCOTT42

Midnight black puffer fish. SOLD

I’m really needing to move this guy out of the tank that he is in so I can shut it down, I’m willing to do some trading for some equipment that I need if you have it available. I need a co2 tank that’s still in date, need a co2 gauge regulator to operate a calcium reactor, also open to trade...
  6. SCOTT42

Midnight black puffer fish. SOLD

approximately 6” long eating very well and super healthy, hard fish to come by. 200.00 cash located in Azle
  7. SCOTT42

Who has anemones for sale?

Got pics? How much and location?
  8. SCOTT42

Misc Corals For Sale

How big is the rock he’s on? If it’s small enough I’ll bring you a rock from my system and I’ll trade you rocks and you just leave him on it.
  9. SCOTT42

Misc Corals For Sale

I’m interested in an anemone if you still have one available.
  10. SCOTT42

RBTA for sale

Where are you located? Dang phone!
  11. SCOTT42

RBTA for sale

S we here are you located? Can you message me some pics? I’m possibly looking to buy one this weekend.
  12. SCOTT42

Industry Pioneer Walt Smith Confirms Fiji Corals Are Back for 2024!

That’s great news, I wonder if they would soon allow the live rock once again to be available?
  13. SCOTT42

Who has anemones for sale?

I’m looking for an anemone for my tank, I’ve got a pair of clarkii clowns that could use one so they would possibly stop trying to host my zoas.
  14. SCOTT42

Midnight black puffer and yellow foxface

Hello everyone, I’ve got a midnight black puffer I’d like to re home and a yellow foxface too, puffer is roughly 6-7” long and if very healthy, also have the foxface that is 2.5-3” long and is very healthy too. I’d like to sell them as a pair as they came as a pair to me, I’m looking to shut the...
  15. SCOTT42

3/9/24 Hobbyist Frag Swap Trading Forum

I’m interested in an orange hammer and pink hammer.
  16. SCOTT42

Five Simple Ways to Increase pH in your Reef Aquarium

I agree, I ran a 1/2” tubing up my wall, across my attic and outside and have it connected strait to my skimmer, I adjust the air intake with a John guest on/off valve. It works nicely.
  17. SCOTT42

Miracle Mud

I’d possibly be interested in this, I could use a bag or two.
  18. SCOTT42

Free Pair of Tomato Clowns

I’ll take them
  19. SCOTT42

5 gallon trigger systems ATO tank. SOLD

I’ve got this ATO tank that I no longer have a need for, it has just under a years worth of use, I did use kalkwasser in it and it still works as it should, I’ve cleaned it up and it’s ready to be used again. Cash I’m asking 100.00, to be honest I’d really like to trade it for some LPS corals...