Search results

1. rickyb

Taking my reef tank down due to health issues - dry goods

Taking my reef tank down due to health issues Parting out. Those who know me know that I take care of my things. All equipment is used but is top-notch unless otherwise listed. Dibs are accepted with payment/deposit only. Located in Coppell, TX (near E Sandy Lake Rd & S Denton Tap Rd). PM...
  2. rickyb

Metal Halide Ballasts

Anyone has any need for PFO metal halide ballasts? 1- AQ2-400 watt (double) 1- AQ1-400 watt (single)
  3. rickyb

Free Chaeto

As the title says, free bag(s) of chaeto are available for any member.
  4. rickyb

Amphipods

Does anyone sell amphipods locally?
  5. rickyb

Blue Tang not eating or moving

My Blue Tang has not eaten for about 2 weeks, laying on her side and hiding. I moved her to quarantine to start medication. I've done freshwater dips and 1 treatment of API General Cure. This has made the fish more alert but still not eating or moving much. She is wedging herself between the...
  6. rickyb

100 gallon rubbermaid

100 gallon Rubbermaid in mint condition. $100 or trade for livestock or high end SPS
  7. rickyb

Rusted Hinges?

Just wondering what everyone uses to keep the door hinges from getting rusted. I've purchased "stainless steel" to prevent them from rusting, but they always do. Since I just finished painting my cabinet and canopy and will be installing new hinges, I ordered this spray silicone lubricant...
  8. rickyb

Custom Planet Aquarium For Sale

Custom Planet Aquarium 250G 60" X 30" X 30" Center Overflow with 3/4" returns (2) and 1-1/2" drains (2) Eurobraced Custom Planet Aquarium stand 42" high Internal height 38-1/2" Custom Canopy 24" high Custom Sump 35"L X 25-1/2"W X 15-1/2"H All plumbing & gate valves included Live Sand ~2-1/2"...
  9. rickyb

Aqueon 50% OFF Sale

Just FYI. https://www.petsuppliesplus.com/search?query=aqueon#q=aqueon&sort=relevancy&f:availablestores=[7014]
  10. rickyb

Apex pH swing

I noticed today that my pH reading sky rocketed from 8.21 to 11.8 exactly at midnight. Should I consider the pH probe a goner? Anyone experienced this?
  11. rickyb

Kessil A500X (2) and WiFi Dongle with link cables

All brand new Kessil A500X Tuna Blue, $700 each, 2 availableKessil WiFi Dongle, $90 /includes link cables
  12. rickyb

Red Sea ReefLED 160s

I wonder if anyone locally or store have this light running on their tanks. How do you like it? How many would I need for a 60X30X30 running 99% SPS?
  13. rickyb

Water Container

I need to borrow a large water container to do a large water change in my system, anything over 50G. I'll need it for about 2-3 days, and can give a deposit. Let me know if anyone has one available willing to lend Thank you
  14. rickyb

LEDZEAL LED WiFi Controller

I'm looking to buy a LEDZEAL LED WiFi controller, if you have one available, please let me know.
  15. rickyb

WTB Acropora Millepora

I'll like to add a few pieces of Acropora Millepora to my little piece of the ocean. I prefer non-green variations.
  16. rickyb

GB Purple Phantom Bubble Tip Anemone

Does anyone here have one of these anemones? Link for reference
  17. rickyb

Any High end SPS sales

Anyone selling?
  18. rickyb

Electric Rates

My current plan is due to expire next month. I remember seen a post with good plans but cannot locate it. Anyone has any suggestions on plans with 2K kwh +++? I'm beginning to research powertochoose and powerwizard.
  19. rickyb

Discount codes available for Avast Marine, CO2 Art and Rockler

I made a few purchases online and I received a few discount codes which I'm not going to use, if anyone is looking in buying from these vendors contact me and I'll provide you with the code(s). Avast Marine $10 off $100 purchase CO2Art 15% off Rockler 15% off
  20. rickyb

Calcium Reactor media

What is everyone's choice for Calcium Reactor media now in days? I'm about to finish my CA reactor build, and I need more media to fill up this beast but I was having a hard time locating any availability on The Little Fishies Reborn in 20 KG package, so I ordered the Brightwell CoraLazarus.  ...