Search results

1. R

2 Part ALK/CALC and MAG additives and 1 Gal premixed of ea. Also DI Canister set up with a Dual TDS meter.

Ok, I am now out of the hobby for the foreseeable future. I need these additives gone and only kept my RO for drinking water.Calcium : 1G mixed $3 , sealed 7#bag $15 , 1/2 to 1/3 gallon $7Soda Ash: 1G mixed $3 ,   2G's dry in containers $4 ea gallon.Mag Chloride: open bag $10 5# , Mag sulfate ...
  2. R

Avast Swabbie

5" swabbie , it really works great but I'm tankless right now.$70 , it was $170 new.
  3. R

40G AIO setup , ala cartel or take it all.

ok the Fiji cube AIO 40g breeder  and stand are being sold together. The return pump has been replaced with a     Jebao DC adjustable pump .Asking $150I found the best skimmer that fits in AIO , the aquamaxx WS1, it’s perfect condition, original box.  Alone $100, with tank purchase $80.Also have...
  4. R

Yellow belly/face Puffer & Ausie wideband/lord Howe clowns

I'm out of hobby for a while, only my second pause since 1985 .$50 OBO this weekend, if not it’s back to lfs where it was about 3 times that price. It’s about 5” .----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ok , I was...
  5. R

FREE chinese box led for PARTS ONLY

I've had this box led laying around for years , the power supply is bad, but the LEDS are ok so if you need to replace some bad led's in your box this should help.Again it's free so before trashing it I thought I would see if anyone needs it.
  6. R

Clown pairs , Ausie Yellow's and Pink . approx 5" derasa

Ausie yellow saddlebacks are $75 for the pair or $40 each OBOPink clowns $50 for pair or $30 each Derasa clam $45
  7. R

Divorce/tank crash items, will add things as I don't need or find extras

Avast Marine Swabbie 6" skimmer neck cleaner $100 
  8. R

Many things for sale, Divorce ETC has killed my spririt and tank. Nems and paired clowns , diff types, 1 harlequin tusk 3-4"

Ok I can't keep it up and my divorce has just over whelmed me.  The tank is crashing so need to get fish and nems sold ASAP.2 [Ritteri Anemone 's @ $100 each , these go for over $200 and my clowns host in them to the point of fighting for them. ]I have a pair of Pink clown's, Ausie yellow saddle...
  9. R

gold dog face puffer

The face is gold as well as the tail section. I'm getting out of the hobby again for a while as I will most likely  be moving in a couple of months.It's about 7" long , eats ANYTHING . I would like $75 , As I paid $150 for it.
  10. R

Mated ( laying eggs regulary) Pair of Percs $75 to a good home

Ok , reason for sale is I have 3 mated pairs of clowns, the percs, pinks and Ausie Saddlebacks.  All were fine, I have 8 RBTA's and 2 Ritteri's.  Then for unknown reasons the pinks got a divorce or at least a separation, and one stayed in the Ritteri and the Female decided to evict the perc...
  11. R

WTB Green BTA anenome

I have a need for a nice green BTA , the larger the better but it needs to have a lot of color. So if you have for sale LMK , of if you seen some good reasonably priced at LFT LMK. Thanks.Also open to trade for a rose bta, I have 7
  12. R

Hydor Smart Level ATO $20

Cleaning out un used equipment .
  13. R

How to add a second tank to my APEX system

I'm running into a mental block. I have added a FOWLR tank in my home. I have a full apex system on my reef. I know I have a spare apex lite unit so I can use that for the FOWLR to get my temp and ph , I also found a spare EB8 ( forgot I even had it ) .So I think I just should run the FOWLR as...
  14. R

Cube stand for 28-34g

I can't remember which tank but it was a 34g gallon cube and it's far better than most. The backcover is not on but can be mounted if desired. I'd give it a 9 on a 10. I've just been using for storage and need room for wife's new FOWLR.  Like to get $60 cash or trade for a small skimmer like a...
  15. R

6g fluval edge setup $25

<hr /> Been used, top plastic lid was modded to add leds and has some melted spots from leds. This is a fish only tank, leds won't sustain anything.i don't want to store it any longer. Was $120 new. Comes with heater and filter which needs all new pads etc. tank itself is fine. Makes a good...
  16. R

Sea hare

did his job, needs a new home ASAP, $20 or trade for nem .
  17. R

Looking for one piece of SHOW HIGH quality live rock for seeding

Ok, many know of my demise were an un happy wife took a hammer to my tank. Anyway I acquired some very dead rock, cooked it for weeks, it's clean as can be . New tank has cycled now and I want to see it with some great multi colored coraline algae, like the deep purple and reds but I have been...
  18. R

2 Kessil A360N E series with moon /UV led halo lights

These are the E series Narrow 360 Kessils. I found the Narrows work far better on 24" inch tanks, they keep the light in the tank, I have the invoice from Jan 2016 , these work perfect. I have the Apex control cable and these have the 80MM halo moon lights I DIY a while back. If you buy both I...
  19. R

Maxspect 1600k 60W with wife and normal lens

i no longer have my cube. This 60W 1600k is perfect for 28g cubes. Looking to get $150. I have original box, manual, both lens's . The mount . OBO
  20. R

Thinking of trying something besdies my kessils , maybe trade or temp trade for test.

First, I must have a LED that the power and color can be controlled with my APEX. SO not sure if that exists ? I am never using those BOX ebay disco led's ever again. I have 2 kessil 360NE , I use the Narrow because at 8" off water they fill a 24" wide tank perfect with no spill over. I don't...