Search results

1. CoralCrazy

Assorted fish and real reef LR

Pickup zip code: 76244 All fish have been in my tank for 1-2 years. Green war paint goby $20 Yellow watchman goby $25 Neon goby $20 Purple fire fish $25 Sunrise dottyback $20 Photon clownfish pair $40 75lbs live real reef rock (aged 2 years) $3 per lbs.
  2. CoralCrazy

Sold

Hello, I’m looking to rehome my blue tang that is approximately 5” in length. I have owned this tang for approximately a year and a half, I purchased it when it was just a juvenile. I’m looking for an aquarist with a larger tank 100 gallons plus. The tang is very healthy and eats a variety of...
  3. CoralCrazy

Sold

$200 will be attached to live rock 76244
  4. CoralCrazy

40 breeder + stand and dry goods

Duplicate
  5. CoralCrazy

40b + stand and misc. aquarium equipment

all sold
  6. CoralCrazy

Breaking down my reef Coral First

Yuma Ricordia rock (3 polyp, baseball size rock) $40 rhodactis mushroom rock (6 polyp) $35 Located in North Fort Worth 76244 More coral and livestock to come.
  7. CoralCrazy

Tridacna derasa clam 5” $60 SOLD

Tridacna derasa clam. Exceptional health, approximately 5”. $60 Located in north Fort Worth (76244) Direct message for contact. Thank you.
  8. CoralCrazy

Coral

Florida Ricordea $25 per polyp (have 7) Duncan (small colony) $40 White tip torch $40 2 head Green tip torch $50 Located in North Fort Worth 76244 Message for direct contact. Thank you.
  9. CoralCrazy

Free to good loving home, Black Misbar & Midnight clownfish.

Hello, Looking for a great new home for a couple of very healthy clownfish. I have been reluctant to rehome them but it’s just best that they live their lives outside of my refugium. Free, must porch pick up near alliance (north fw). Inquiries send a pm with short tank detail and I will choose...
  10. CoralCrazy

Free snowflake clownfish

Hello all, I have two healthy and vibrant snowflake clownfish for free to a good home. They are currently eating both frozen and pellets. I have had these fish for quite some time and they are showing no signs of illness. I am indeed sad to see them go, but my clownfish population is a bit out...
  11. CoralCrazy

Coralife LED BioCube 32 Aquarium & Stand

Hello, I have a very lightly used 32 gallon LED Biocube & stand available. The tank and stand are clean with no scratches and are approximately 2 months old in excellent condition. Asking $300 Located in North Fort Worth (alliance)   Details are below. Thank you for viewing.       <button...
  12. CoralCrazy

ORA snowflake clownfish (2)

<hr /> Hello all, I have a pair of Snowflake clownfish that have outgrown their current residence of 30 gallons. With no plans on upgrading (unfortunately) I am hoping to find them a new home of 75 gallons or more. $50 or trade for coral. Pick up in north Fort Worth. Text 817-707-0989
  13. CoralCrazy

zoa id help needed

Not sure what these are, maybe one of you have some and can share.
  14. CoralCrazy

Aquapod 24 gallon

Just thought I'd share a few pics of my Nano.
  15. CoralCrazy

Joining the 40g club: Lee's build

After having a 12 / 29 / a 55 / and 90 gallon. I have finally decided to do a 40 gallon breeder. I originally was going to do a 58 but the tank I bought from another member was in terrible shape so I kept the stand and canopy ,and the 58 is now sitting collecting dust :sad: My equipment...
  16. CoralCrazy

Mag pump question

Hello all, I have a Mag 3 on my Remora skimmer, the pump is roughly 3-5 years old . My question here is could it skim less due to a worn out impeller? just wondering if it should be replaced.. Many thanks , Lee
  17. CoralCrazy

ORA Black Percula

Picked this guy up from extreme corals. Wish they would of had a pair but there will be more eventually. After a few days it began hosting my gbta, so far so good. Eating and very healthy. Anyone else have these?
  18. CoralCrazy

Carpet Nem

So I picked up a Carpet Anemone for my clowns today. Im crossing my fingers that they will host in this guy. The LFS threw in a free Anemone Crab,he seems to like it alot. The clowns may not like him in their new home :oops: , please spare me some information, thanks. -Lee
  19. CoralCrazy

Background? other than paint

Hello guys, I am looking to put some kind of Black back-ground on my 90 AG Mega flow, I currently have no background and would like to know if you guys know of a better idea then paint . thanks ! Lee
  20. CoralCrazy

Regal Tang advice needed

Hello all, I just purchased a Regal Tang. Overnight, it formed the dreaded parasite ich, I have no QT tank :oops: , but am treating our 90 gallon RR with the reef safe formula Kick Ich, I have used it before, but never on a Tang. He/She is active and is eating good, I was wondering if there is...