Search results

1. S

I'm back

I wanna pick up any of the dead live rock you have
  2. S

lots of stuff to sell

Looking for live rock. Please let me know if you still got it. Thanks
  3. S

Moving. Need to sell. 1k for everything but livestock. $1200 for all.

why type of tangs and how much for all 4 fish?
  4. S

Moving. Need to sell. 1k for everything but livestock. $1200 for all.

Are you willing to part? Interested in the liverock and MP40
  5. S

WTB Phyto and pods

anyone got phyto or pods near Allen/Murphy area?
  6. S

110g Aquarium

if you're willing to part out I am interested in all the sps dottyback 4 pajama cardinals whatever hermit crabs firefish
  7. S

Live stuff

Harlequin Shrimp xxl 3" - 75 Tigertail cucumber - $40 I don't have pitcures... they are always hiding. Its always a partial picture.
  8. S

Purple Tang

about 4.5" Fat, eats nori, mysis, brine and anything else I have thrown in there. Absolutely beautiful fish. Perfect fins, no deformations asking $250
  9. S

Purple Tang

about 4.5" Fat, eats nori, mysis, brine and anything else I have thrown in there. Absolutely beautiful fish. Perfect fins, no deformations asking $250
  10. S

Purple Tang

11. S

Purple Tang

about 4.5" fat, eats like a pig, eats everything from nori, mysis, brine. Constantly grazing. Too big for my 90g cube Asking $250 near Allen willing to trade for other fish like angels
  12. S

Naso and Melanarous Wrasse

For Sale is a 5-6" Naso and a 4" Melanurus Wrasse. Both are FAT and healthy   $120 for the Naso $50 for the Wrasse   Both are in my 29g tank. They were previously in a 170g tank for three years.  
  13. S

WTB ATO resevoir

Looking for a ATO reservoir. Prefer 10g, but a 5 gallon is good as well.
  14. S

WTB ATO resevoir

Looking for a ATO reservoir. Prefer 10g, but a 5 gallon is good as well.
  15. S

WTB: Sump less than 28 long

Looking for a sump that is less than 28" long. If you have a skimmer, I am interested as well
  16. S

95g rimless cube with custom stand

For sale is a rimless cube with a custom stand. I started this build but COVID-19  happened and I lost my job. Anyways, the tank is just a rimless cube. However, the stand is very unique. It features a glass door to show off your display panel for all your controllers. The stand has a built in...
  17. S

95g Rimless Cube with custom stand

For sale is a rimless cube with a custom stand. I started this build but COVID-19  happened and I lost my job. Anyways, the tank is just a rimless cube. However, the stand is very unique. It features a glass door to show off your display panel for all your controllers. The stand has a built in...
  18. S

100G Rimless Cube with Custom stand

100 gallon rimless cube measuring 30x30x25 Bought this tank that came with a standard stand. I decided to build my own custom stand. This stand has a glass door which allows you to display your reef equipment on a rack. Behind the display rack allows you to house the sump. The stand also...
  19. S

My New 90G Build

I just picked up a 90g cube from a member. It came with the stand, led lights and a sump.The tank measures 30x30x24 W x L x H. It is rimless with a quarter moon shape overflow on the back corner.The light is a Maxrespect R420R 160W 1600K, but I plan to upgrade it. Thinking Radions or AI. What do...
  20. S

WTB Trough

I looking to buy or borrow a trough that is 100 gallons or bigger. I will be moving fish from one aquarium to another and it will be a week or 2 week process. Thanks