Search results

1. C

WTB Live Rock

Looking for some good quality live rock. Around 20lbs give or take. Cheers, Chris
  2. C

Reefer 170

Still have the tank available.
  3. C

Reefer 170

With a baby on the way, work being busy and traveling, it’s time to breakdown my reefer 170. Everything was bought new about 7 months ago unless noted. Reefer 170 - Tank, stand, sump and ATO reservoir - Excellent condition I will throw in a 10g Bashsea ATO container, a 200w Finnex heater with...
  4. C

Tank breakdown - Apex, Sky, Reefer….

Hi All, New baby on the way, work busy and traveling have all pushed me to take down my tank. I have the following available - Located in Anna 469-4two4-7two32 Reefer 170 - Tank, stand, sump and ATO reservoir —$700 Nero 5 x2 - SOLD Sky LED and Radion Mount - $500 Octopus s2 pump - $125...
  5. C

Tank Breakdown - Corals

All sold, thanks yall
  6. C

Tank Breakdown - Corals

With a new baby on the way and work life being busy, my sps have already started to feel the effects so, I’m breaking it down. I’m aiming to have it all go in one shot - Asking 400 for everything The SPS need some TLC Walt disney frag Oregon tort frag Rainbow monti CB Maleficent frag 6 or 7...
  7. C

Trigger Emerald 34 sump

100 Would like it gone
  8. C

Trigger Emerald 34 sump

I have a Trigger Emerald 34 sump that I won’t be using. Good condition, no issues. Asking $150 Located in Anna but can meet in McKinney.
  9. C

48x30x20 Tank

Tank is sold
  10. C

48x30x20 Tank

Wife wants it gone. $300 or trade for GPU
  11. C

48x30x20 Tank

I was planning to upgrade but plans have changed so I’m letting the tank go. Tank is a custom 48x30x20 that is in good condition, just needs a cleaning. Tank originally had a false wall that has since been removed. Normal wear and tear with a couple scratches but otherwise good shape. Tank...
  12. C

Kessil A360we

I have 3 Kessil A360we with Kessil Arm mounts and daisy chain cables. Asking 175 per light 500 for all 3 Located in Anna Cheers Chris