1. C

WTB ATO

Where are you located?
  2. C

Regal tang

Sadly it passed the next day after posting :(
  3. C

Brown algae

Yes it’s a new tank setup I think only a couple of months 1-3? Somewhere in between, so far I have 8 small fish in a 110 gallon 2-3” max. Thanks guys I will try to be patience with this hobby.
  4. C

Brown algae

What is this brown algae substance? Is there a way that I can get rid of it? It’s starting to look unattractive in the tank :(
  5. C

WTB ATO

Anyone got a spare ATO system they want to sell?
  6. C

Moving sale: Redsea 90g system. Need gone by 5/29

How much for the topoff reservoir?
  7. C

Regal tang

I recently bought a blue tang at my LFS the tang was swimming at the store fine, but when I brought it home it’s been hiding in the same exact spot for 2 days… how shy are these fish? <edited by moderator to make photo larger>
  8. C

Fish for sale

I can’t send you a PM dor some reason is there any way you can send pics?
  9. C

Can you send pics of purple tang 4697342583

Can you send pics of purple tang 4697342583
  10. C

Fish for sale

Still available?
  11. C

110 gallon build

guys, what’s the best way to clear cloudy water after adding sand? I can’t get it crystal clear
  12. C

110 gallon build

That looks good!
  13. C

110 gallon build

Thanks guys. The canopy is built into two pieces where the first half is able to lift up when needing to feed fish ect. Rickyb got pics?
  14. C

110 gallon build

Hello all, I’m getting ready to get back in the hobby since I’ve been having alot of downtime since becoming a dad. Lol my question is how heavy is too heavy for a canopy. I built the stand with 3/4 plywood but now I’m building the canopy out of MDF. Didn’t realize how heavy these thing are but...
  15. C

powder blue tang??'s

so i recently bought a powder blue tang on saturday, after i got it to acclimate its started eating the first day when i first brought it home there were little signs of ick on the fin as each day goes by im starting to notice ick showing up but it still eats like a pig so today i went to...
  16. C

MH?

for those MH owners, How many of you guys own an Odyysea MH brand? i need help identifying mine the model or something so i can buy backup light incase of blowout or anything i would just like to have to be safe when they burn out or something so i can change it. securedownload (4).jpg...