Search results

1. R

CLARISEA SK-3000 for sale

Selling my Clarisea to upgrade to the larger model. $200.00 it is working and upgraded the motor with the GEN3 one, nothing wrong with it just need to upgrade since my bio load has increased. I'm located in Plano.
  2. R

Scott, I am sorry but I have not been getting the updates on m phone, I still have the frags...

Scott, I am sorry but I have not been getting the updates on m phone, I still have the frags, and if you are interested let me know maybe next weekend. I will be traveling this week but will be back on Friday, you can TXT me at 8326129910, that would probably work better.
  3. R

Have some SPS Frags $15.00 a piece (Green slimer and Spongeode monti)

No worries, I am in no rush, I been in Azle so I know the drive, there are several shops here in Plano and surrounding areas, let me know, if you still plan to come next weekend let me know.
  4. R

Scott sorry I am not getting the notifications of messages, I am in PLANO feel free to TXRT me at 8326129910, I Am going to reduce the am $15.00
  5. R

Pics from where the frags com, I am using filter to remove some of the blue, corals are greener.
  6. R

seek Aquashella volunteers to help hobby club booth

I am in for Saturday for now morning and afternoon, not sure about Sunday!.
  7. R

Kessil A-series arm mount and Kessil goose necks.

2 X Kessil A-series Arms each $40.00 2 X Kessil goosenecks with brackets for A360  each $18.00 These are in good condition, some rust but they are Arms and goosenecks nothing to break on them like electronics, so will not go lower. I am in Plano, TX  
  8. R

FREE GSP second try.

Not sure what happened to my other post, nothing ended up posted. So I have a healthy colony of GSP, I know it is not a favorite of a lot of reefers, but if you keep it on its own silo it should be fine, I want to mow down my colony so if you are interested let me know, it is FREE.   I am...
  9. R

Looking for Kessil a360we tuna blue.

Before I venture into the realm of ebay or some other place, if someone is looking to get rid of a kessil a360we tune blue, let me know.
  10. R

Neptune Trident Open box

I am selling Neptune Trident, it is new, but open box it was a pandemic purchase for purposes of backup,  but with the Maintainance kit and program they have I feel no need to keep it anymore. Since the reagents are already a year old that is 50 bucks and well it is a year old no warranty from...
  11. R

WINTER STORM and BRS help.

Hope everyone are doing ok and no damage to our reefs, I was lucky enough to keep my tank warm with two days of power outages, small inverter helped. but already looking for larger portable generator.  Either way I got his from BRS, and I Think it is nice from them and I am sure a lot got the...
  12. R

Corallife 18w UV light plus extra bulb, EHEIM 1250 and RIO 2100 for sale

I have this items for sale:   Corallife 18W UV light for sale, lightly used so the bulb still good for a year and an extra bulb.   $100 and bulb $40.00 EHEIM 1250  pump $40.00 RIO 2100  pump $35.00      
  13. R

Jebao Programmable Auto Dosing Pump DP-4

$30.00 as it is.  
  14. R

Upgrade From JBJ 45 to 120G

Not sure what is going on the forums, but it is twice when I post a topic and it seems nothing gets published.Here I go again.Migrating my JBJ 45 to a 120G plus sump (so probably like 140G) tank, so far so good, dealt with a mini cycle, some plumbing issues, making the saltwater having my stock...
  15. R

Selling reef ready JBJ 45 tank.

So I decided to upgrade to a larger tank, so I am selling my JBJ45, lights, return pump, upgraded media basket, I am selling as a whole tank for the exception of the livestock that is moving to the other tank. I already purchased the larger tank, but I am planning on installing in on mid January...
  16. R

Kessil a150 Tuna Blue, Pinpoint PH reader, and Kessil spectral controller.

I have this items in Ebay, you are welcome to PM me and make an offer too, if there is no bid, I am willing to delist them.Kessil Lighthttps://www.ebay.com/itm/333000737248Pinpoint PH meter:https://www.ebay.com/itm/333000735042KEssil spectral controller.https://www.ebay.com/itm/333000719883
  17. R

Spotted Dragonets mating ?

I got me a couple of dragonets about a month ago , and I found them doing some weird dance, I took a video (Sorry for the glare).Here is the video, are they matting ? (LFS told me both were female, now I think they are not ;-) )https://youtu.be/8liRqWO7MCc  
  18. R

KESSIL A150 for sale

Kessil A150 for sale, Still working conditions just had to replace it with a 160we since I want to use the spectral controller, but great LED for a nano tank.  Kessil A150 $100.00 or  OBO,   will also trade for Frags.I am in PLANO, TX thanks, 
  19. R

New Pygmy angel didn't make it .

So not sure it is a Emergency tank help, but I got this beautiful pygmy fireback angel and it didn't lasted more than 4 days. I first thought water parameters or it was already sick, but it had a nasty scar on the side, or it was rock entrapment or something else:The USUAL SUSPECTS ARE:ROCK...