Recent content by winky8888

1. winky8888

Nov 16 Club Mtg 3rd Annual Show Off Your Tank (public view)

Lisa for some reason I cannot logon to our website, my password does not work and I cannot post. When I try to reset my password I never receive an e-mail link from the club in my email. I have checked all my spam and all other folders. Nothing there. Can you please check with Marc, it looks...
  2. winky8888

Aquashella volunteers May 18 and 19 to help club table and event itself (sign-up thread)

Lisa I will volunteer to work all day Sunday 05/19.I will do whatever you need me for. Thanks Ron AKA winky8888.
  3. winky8888

40b + stand and misc. aquarium equipment

If you still have the fiji pink I will take it. Thanks Ron
  4. winky8888

Tank Breakdown Sale

Is the PSK-75 still available?
  5. winky8888

TAKEN - Reef Octopus Skimmer - Works - came with a complete setup but I don't need it

Thanks anyway. Please keep me in mind if another one comes available. see you at Aquashella. Stay well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. winky8888

TAKEN - Reef Octopus Skimmer - Works - came with a complete setup but I don't need it

Please let me know what is best for you. Thanks Ron Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. winky8888

I will wait to hear from you if it is still available. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.
  8. winky8888

Do you still have the skimmer, I can get it today if you do.
  9. winky8888

Aquashella volunteers May 20 and 21 to help club table and event itself (sign-up thread)

Not in it. At my age everything goes slow not fast.
  10. winky8888

Frag Swap 2023 - August 5th Arlington (volunteer sign-up thread)

I will be working with you all day (Ron) winky8888