Recent content by vinaythomas

1. V

Misc Corals For Sale

Interested in a few pieces . How far are you from Hurst 76054 and are you around Saturday around 2-3pm? Thanks
  2. V

RBTA for sale

I am in Garland 75043. Adding a pic of the 2 larger ones I caught which are $60 each
  3. V

RBTA for sale

Price reduced $50 each for smaller ones . Have 2-3 2x larger ones are $60 each Thanks
  4. V

RBTA for sale

Have 4-5 RBTA for sale. Really large when I caught them. Similar to the ones in the photo $60 each . Pick up in Garland Text : 9 seven 2 - Three 7 9 - 8162 Thanks
  5. V

Wtb a 40g breeder stand

Looking for a stand for my 40g breeder qt .So not looking for anything furniture grade. Let me know if you’ve got anything basic like a metal stand or a wooden frame . Thanks
  6. V

New 210 Gallon Dream Tank Build

I started my 75 gallon with dry rock so got some experience there. However with turbo start , Microbacter and using maxspect bio media , I feel the tank has cycled well so far. I am not able to rush this due to various reasons so I am ok with waiting to build this up slowly. Been amazed at how...
  7. V

Been a while so wanted to post some updates. Tank has been going through the ugly phase . Not been able to clean it as much due to travel and work. Added some fish from my old tank and added a new yellow tail wrasse to the tank after QT. Got a Naokos wrasse in QT now . Also added a fan and a...
  8. V

SPS for sale

Looking to clear some space in my tank to catch fish and plan for tank moves 1. Bubble Gum Digi colony -$100 (pic1) 2. Blue Green Tort 3+ inches x 2 -$100 each (pic2) 3. Myagi Tort -$45 (pic3) Pickup Garland 972- three seven nine -8162 Thanks
  9. V

RBTA- $45 each- SOLD

Have RBTA to sell. About 6-8 or more $45 each; Location Garland 972- three seven nine- 8162 Thanks
  10. V

Accel Aquatics BioPellet and Filter Media Reactor - FR-30

NIB- Accel Aquatics BioPellet and Filter Media Reactor - FR-30 - $45 each Have 5 of them . All for $190 or $45 each Pickup location is Garland 972- Three seven Nine- 8162 Thanks
  11. V

Finally added my 2 black snowflake clowns after quarantine. So far so good. Need some advice on my next few fish while I slowly get the tank established. My tentative stocking order is attached . Was thinking wrasses maybe and the dottybacks . No sand so no sand dwelling / requiring fish in my...
  12. V

Tank cycle in full swing. Added Fritz turbo start and using Dr Tim’s ammonium chloride for a fish less cycle. Was around 2ppm last night . Will post once cycled. Planning to start off with a couple of clowns as my first fish after quarantine .Have another pair in my old tank which I will move...
  13. V

Nope. My first time going bare bottom. Plan to have plenty biomedia in the sump to hopefully help with the cycling . Thanks
  14. V

Tank is finally filled after a slight leak in the sump. All good now . Need start the cycling next. Also the drains are a lot louder than I imagined . A lot of tuning required to get them quiet I imagine .