Recent content by Slogan315

1. S

110 gallon build

Time and Mechanical filtration like filter socks or filter floss. I’ve read skimmers can help, but not sure how well since you don’t have any dissolved organics yet. You could try running the skimmer wetter, and see what you get.
  2. S

Full reefer $ale

Do you have pics of the tank and fish?
  3. S

Wtb 100-150g whole setup

Looking for 100-150g whole setup that you’re tired of taking care of. Ideally would be someone getting out the hobby so everything from the tank to RODI system comes with it. Sell me your system and go travel or something! Full transparency: I will be using the larger tank and keeping all...
  4. S

Reef Octopus classic 110s skimmer - $90

Bump. Price drop to $90 or trade for corals.
  5. S

3/9/24 Hobbyist Frag Swap Trading Forum

I have a great condition Fluval 13.5 used in box with new lid, stock light and sicce 0.5 return pump. Looking to trade this for corals at the swap if anyone is in need of a new nano. Interested in anything sps, lps, mushrooms, etc. send me a message if interested.
  6. S

Assorted fish and real reef LR

I know he was trying to break the tank down a while ago. I’d imagine it’s all gone.
  7. S

Reef Octopus classic 110s skimmer - $90

Reef octopus classic 110s skimmer. 3-4 years old. Got used as part of a used setup about a year ago. Upgraded to a bigger reef octopus, so don’t have a need for this now. It works great, cleaned every few months with citric acid. Asking $90 or will trade for corals/equipment. Located in Fort...
  8. S

Misc Corals For Sale

Healthy corals, fair prices, and good people. Highly recommend!
  9. S

I won on the BRS giveaway tonight!

Yea but don’t they have a different giveaway every day? Just curious. Regardless, congrats!
  10. S

I won on the BRS giveaway tonight!

Which one did you win??
  11. S

WTB Jawbreaker Mushroom

Bump. Still looking. @Mylosreef has some great looking jawbreakers, reach out if you’re interested. I’m just looking (maybe unrealistically) in the $20-$30 range. Also would be open to multiples or packages if selling a single $20 mushroom doesn’t get you out of bed in the morning. Thanks!
  12. S

WTB Jawbreaker Mushroom

Anyone overrun by jawbreakers? Looking for a good deal on a jawbreaker to see what the mushroom craze is all about. Specifically looking for jawbreaker or eclectus at a budget price. Not looking to buy any collectors pieces right now. Thanks.
  13. S

(Sold) Kessil H80 Refugium light

Selling kessil H80 refugium light with gooseneck mount. Less than 1 year use. Located in Fort Worth, 76126. Also willing to ship at cost. $90. Sold. Open to trades for corals or equipment.
  14. S

Wtb small tank setup 40-60 gallons

I’d be interested in this too. What brand is it? Any pics?
  15. S

WTB Pectinia

Anyone have some Pectinia frags? Looking for space invader but open to other color morphs.