Recent content by SamIam

1. S

What is my clown doing? - Breeding behavior?

[My clown has been laying on zoos for 2 days now. She does this off and on in different parts of the tank,, and I'm just wondering why. She is healthy, does this occasionally, and swims normally at times. So, I don't think it's illness. Anyone know?]
  2. S

My 360g plywood tank - The official build log

[OK finally figured out how to post pics in the gallery! (The applet never loads, and I just saw the other tabs to let you add pictures :rool eyes: ) I'll start with a little background. I bought a house about 3 years ago that was a rental, had original 1979 Shag carpeting w/stains, original...
  3. S

Local dfw diy sources - Post your local places here!

[Hey guys, I thought it might be a good idea to gather up some local sources for DIY supplies in the DFW area. I'm thinking everything from plywood to acrylic to plumbing. I'de like to assymble a list and pinn in in the DIY forum. I'm a big DIY'er so I have a couple that I have found...
  4. S

Glass source - Anyone know a good place?

[I'm looking for a 1/2 or preferrably 5/8 sheet of glass aprox. 82"x30" and another one 30"x30" in the same thickness. Anyone know of a good source in Dallas? Are there any places that have used plate glass? Someone mentiond theres a guy in Dallas that sells Starfire glass. Anyone have his...