Recent content by powerslayer

1. P

Clowns-60

2 and 2.5 inches
  2. P

Nearly naked clown pair $40

I have a pair of nearly naked clownfish. 2 and 2.5inches. I was told they are mated and egg laying.North Irving/Coppell
  3. P

Reef crystals

If you use instant ocean reef crystals Amazon has them for$19.99. hurry and stock up 
  4. P

Wtb SCA 301 skimmer and jbj ato

Wtb SCA 301 skimmer and jbj ato
  5. P

WTB : Hose faucet to rodi loc line connector

Anyone have one laying around?
  6. P

Rodi, reactor

Rodi -$20. Needs new membrane. Lightly user sediment, carbon, di resin. Reactor-$50. 8" diameter, 18.5" tall.Prefer trade for zoas except green, kole tang, clowns.
  7. P

Too many snails

I have about 20 small Nas vibex and 20 dwarf cerith. $20.Prefer to trade for hermits.
  8. P

Salifert CA test - free

Switched to Hanna. Have this kit which I got from Deanna, lightly used. Exp date 9/19. Anyone want it before I throw it out?
  9. P

Wtb 1/2 inch bulkheads - trying once more.

I have too many new 1" bulkheads. Slip x slip.Does anyone have any 1/2 inch bulkheads they want to swap with? Used are ok.If you do we can swap during the frag swap
  10. P

Glass hole for 3/4 bulkhead

I think the hole size is 1.5". Easy to do? I don't want to bust up the tank. The glass is 1/4" and not tempered.
  11. P

Wtb AI hydra 52 for parts

Anyone have one laying around. One if the motherboard has some salt creep and is preventing the white LEDs on 2 pucks from coming on.
  12. P

Wtb GSP frag

Looking for a small gsp frag. Anyone have one?
  13. P

Vinyl tubing -$5

5/8 ID. 100FT roll. $5 each. Anyone interested. 
  14. P

55g glass sump with ato reservoir built in-$25

Needs cleaning. Comes with pink fine sand which needs to be washed 
  15. P

Almost Half bucket of pink Fiji sand - Free

Almost 1/2 bucket. Free.You will have to wash it and clean it.