Recent content by PhilMStudy

1. P

3/9/24 Hobbyist Frag Swap Trading Forum

WTS/WTT Tons of purple and pink xenia Superman mushrooms Rainbow anemone Blue mushrooms Green mushrooms
  2. P

Macro Algae

Would you take $75 for all the above? Can pick up tomorrow
  3. P

Aiptasia Eating File Fish FS

Hello everyone, I have a lovely Aiptasia eater that needs a new home with plenty of aiptasia. They also eat regular fish food, not worried about it going hungry, but I know that it pigs out on aiptasia and would probably prefer a home that has it. I will get photos up Sunday when I’m home long...
  4. P

SPS Frag pack $60

Still available? Can pick up Monday
  5. P

Pre-Arrange Trades/Swaps/Sales for Sat Feb 18th Hobbyist Hangout at Rift 2 Reef

I have some zoa overgrowth that I need to frag off. I’ll post picks tonight. AOI, and some other named ones I can’t quite remember right now
  6. P

INDO GOLDEN HAMMER $25.00 per head.

Interested, what is your availability Sunday?
  7. P

Pulsating Xenia, purplish/pink FS/Trade

I have a ton of pulsating xenia, I want to keep most of it and don’t see it as a nuisance but also want to thin some of it out. Willing to sell for cheap (I don’t know what a fair price is) or trade for live rock (looking for porous frag sized with flattish shape). Also open to other trades...
  8. P

72” aquarium, 1/2” thick glass, not drilled

I have a large tank in my garage I keep expecting to reseal but I never get around to doing it. Would anyone be open to taking this tank for free? It holds water but during the leak test the center brace “popped” No water escaped for 48 hours before I drained it
  9. P

FREE pico tanks + livestock

Is this all still available?
  10. P

Coralife LED BioCube 32 Aquarium & Stand

Is this still available?
  11. P

Upgrading from 75g to 240g

Was hoping I could borrow/rent a fellow reefer’s 100g+ Rubbermaid trough for a weekend?  Wife has fallen in like with hobby now and we were fell into an upgrade.  if this the wrong forum I apologize 
  12. P

55g - 48X12.5x21”H

I’m getting back into marine aquariums after a hiatus. I used to be a member here and haven’t been in over a decade. Where is best place to find live rock that’s actually alive?   Also, I want to add a fuge and sump (eventually) and wondered what kind of luck in tank DIY fuge have and whether it...