Recent content by OfficeReefer

1. O

Leaving the hobby - best offer for everything

I did not include an image of the trident as its sitting on a table just to the right of the tank. Also, the auto w/c system with FMM, 1LINK and 10g Trigger ATO with 2.5g RODI tank and RODI system with solenoid is not shown
  2. O

@ntl555 thanks for the reply. Apologies as I am just seeing this one. My spouse and I discussed and we might end up keeping the tank. I'll add some photos soon.
  3. O

Berghia nudibranch overstock

I'd like to pickup six of the juveniles? Where do I pickup or pay?
  4. O

berghia nudibranch for sale or trade.

How much for five of the smallest? What method of payment and where do we meet?
  5. O

Hello all, I've enjoyed this hobby for awhile now, however I think its time to part ways as I am just too busy these days. 6 months of your child's cancer can make one tired, so I've decided to part ways with everything. *** Red Sea Reefer 250 v3 with modified sump. It is fully automated with...
  6. O

Red Sea MAX Nano complete with stand, dosing pumps, cover, tunze powerhead and glass cleaner - $750

Hello DFWMAS! I have a three year old Red Sea MAX Nano that I've upgraded into a Reefer 250. I really like this tank and was hoping to use it this year, however I'm out of space and really don't need a fourth tank at the moment. This tank includes the Red Sea MAX Nano, the included skimmer and...
  7. O

Berghia nudibranch overstock

Any more of these by chance?
  8. O

Pre-Arrange Trades/Swaps/Sales for Mini Frag Swap Spring Event Sat March 18

I feel I may have to check this out again. I'm looking to buy mushroom corals, softies and possibly a few LPS or zoas.
  9. O

Free Nano Fish and Jellyfish tanks with Free Base and Live Rocks

All items are gone, thank you and enjoy!
  10. O

Roller Mat Filters

I have one I am about to install on my Reefer 250 and they are great. In fact, with a decent load on the tank, they outperform socks. I have waited however, as one can clean and reuse sock filters a few times, which may be less than the cost of a new roll on the ReefMat 500. I believe several...
  11. O

Free Nano Fish and Jellyfish tanks with Free Base and Live Rocks

Hello DFWMAS, I have a bunch of free stuff but here's what I am giving away first. 1. Jellyfish Art small tank and some extras. 2. Red Sea Nitrate Pro test kit 3. CaribSea Life Rock Shapes 20Lbs in box 4. Marco Reef Rock 20lbs in box 5. Cured Marco Reef Rock in 5lbs bucket To whomever gets...
  12. O

Hello and Happy New Year!

Hello DFWMAS members! I thought I would make a new post here for a new year, say hello to everyone!