Recent content by mwilk19

1. M

Hello, I'm interested in the GHL power bars. Where are you located?

Hello, I'm interested in the GHL power bars. Where are you located?
  2. M

2 GHL Power Bars 6E for sale for $50.00 each.

Where are you located?
  3. M

Innovative Marine 50 Gallon Lagoon Tank and Stand For Sale

Either the tank is gone or he is gone. There's been no other post from the seller since the initial offering.
  4. M

Foxface - venom get anyone?

Very hot water is also what they recommend for a lionfish sting. I've had a Magnificent Foxface in my 120 gallon tank for a number of years and he's never been a problem. If I have to put my hands in the tank he usually goes behind the rocks and hides.
  5. M

Blue Tang not eating or moving

You might want to go on Reef2Reef and Post in the Fish Disease and treatment forum. There are some very knowledgeable people who have helped me with a sick fish. You have nothing to lose at this point.
  6. M

Hawaii harvesting of tropical fish for aquariums approved

Not anytime soon. The court cases will have to be heard. This has become an emotional issue for the people of Hawaii and the scientists are being pretty much ignored. This crusade was started more than 10 years ago by a guy named Snorkel Bob. Honestly, even if the fishery is reopened for...
  7. M

our friend Jake Adams passes away

There is a Gofundme account in Jakes honor. His wife is expecting their first child so this is even more tragic. Please give if you can. https://gofund.me/a520ec57
  8. M

Red Slime Algae

Remove as much as you can manually. I stopped using Chemipure a long time ago. It's really a matter of getting your nutrients in order. In my tank it usually shows up when my phosphates are higher than my nitrates.
  9. M

Hawaiian Reef Live Feed

I found this the other day on YouTube. It's a live camera on a Hawaiian reef. Not a lot of corals to look at but a ton of beautiful Hawaiian reef fish.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlGuFjBqaUE
  10. M

In search of Red Planet frag

Hello,             I lost my Red Planet due to an alkalinity spike. I'd like to see if I can find it locally before I order one online.Regards,MikeW.
  11. M

Corals for sale- Grapevine

I'm trying to make some room so I have to thin the heard out a little. If interested you can PM me or text me at 81 seven- seven 0 seven- 139 seven. - Grapevine3" plate coral $60                    4" Plate coral $80          4 Pieces of WWC Paletta Tri Color$20 for the 3 smaller pieces $30 for...
  12. M

ATI 48" 6X54W DIMMABLE SUNPOWER FIXTURE $375

I purchased this three years ago. Still works perfectly. It will need new tubes. With hanging kit. $375
  13. M

Reef Octopus Classic 202-S Protein Skimmer $230

I bought this in August of 2016 but haven't used it in over a year. It was too big for my tank. It's rated for 180 gallons and up. I'm located in Grapevine near 121 and William D. Tate. You can PM me or text @ 817- seven zero seven- 1397.
  14. M

Excellent video explaining the Hawaii collection ban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsA4usjRAHE