Recent content by Littlesquishy

1. L

30 Gallon Halfmoon Reef Tank

If you do decide to sell individual stuff I am interested in the pair of pink skunks.
  2. L

Getting out of the Hobby - Garage sale.

Do you have any powerheads or aquaclear HOB?
  3. L

I can’t believe I’m even posting this!!!

You could get one or two chocolate chip stars and cut a piece of arm off to feed your shrimp.
  4. L

WTB Macroalgae

I have those macros growing already. Looking specifically for Caulerpa prolifera to grow since its a fast grower and I like the way it looks.
  5. L

What salt to buy

Thats great! Finally finished my fritz salt so I'll get to try red sea coral pro salt mix now. I'll just have to slowly adjust the tank to a higher alkalinity. I'm hoping the new saltwater mixes up to parameters advertised each time I make a new batch. Fritz has been good so far. I'm trying...
  6. L

What salt to buy

@JMreef I recommend testing each new batch of new saltwater. Parameters can vary or dramatically vary if dry salt isn't mixed. You can avoid that if you mix large vats of saltwater using all the salt at once. Through experience I accidentally gave my corals alk swings and took magnesium levels...
  7. L

WTB Macroalgae

Anyone have Caulerpa Prolifera for sale?
  8. L

Aiptasia Eating File Fish FS

Still available?
  9. L

More zoas / sps [sold]

Is there a closer up photo of the two acros? I can't see them well from top down.
  10. L

Tailspot Blenny for Sale

The blenny is still available
  11. L

Tailspot Blenny for Sale

Selling my tailspot for 25$. I don't want him anymore simply for the reason I caught him pecking at my acros.
  12. L

Free Chaeto

Dmed you
  13. L

WTB 10 pills of Cipro

I placed an order yesterday since I didn't find anyone. I used walmart rx and put it as a repeat order to get the discount. I cancelled the subscription for the medication so I don't forget.
  14. L

WTB 10 pills of Cipro

PM price for 10 pills, please.
  15. L

Price on used 75 gallon canopy?

I measured the rim of the tank to be 48 (5/16) inches Length X 18 (5/16) inches Width. The height would be 12.5 inches.