Recent content by Karen

1. Karen

Photo of the Month - March 2024 VOTE HERE - Contest (everyone voting)

Ahhh, so hard! I'm torn between several.....let's go with #3
  2. Karen

Grab your cooler and get to Aquashella!

Dallas Market Hall today and tomorrow!! Be sure to drop by the club booth and say hi!
  3. Karen

Inland Reef’s Lobster Bowl is a Fun Nano Tank Project

Absolutely stunning!
  4. Karen

Aquashella volunteers May 20 and 21 to help club table and event itself (sign-up thread)

Put me where you need me 9-12 - see y'all early tomorrow!
  5. Karen

Aquashella volunteers May 20 and 21 to help club table and event itself (sign-up thread)

Sign me up for Saturday! I'll be there early, bright-eyed and bushy...finned! :)
  6. Karen

Original Artwork Created for DFWMAS 30th Anniversary!

That is adorable!!!! Great job to your daughter!
  7. Karen

Absolutely! Looking forward to the next one! Lol, it's just difficult since I only have 10...

Absolutely! Looking forward to the next one! Lol, it's just difficult since I only have 10 gallons to work with, and there are so many awesome goodies to see!
  8. Karen

Anyone here besides me have a green thumb and grow stuff?

Me!! I am the whimp of peppers though! I have my tomatoes and Nadapenos (heatless jalapeños) indoors now, onions, radishes, cilantro, lettuce, spinach, some herbs outside - I use aero gardens inside for bugless basils, dill, etc - I may have an orchid problem, 18 and 13 have bud spikes or are...
  9. Karen

daughter's betta pico tank

beautiful fish! I've been wanting to set up a pea puffie tank and guppy tank again
  10. Karen

Feb 18 Club Gathering & Raffle - Rift2Reef (public thread)

Yay!!! Hope to be there and see everyone!