Recent content by jvswan

1. J

100+ Gallon Custom Aquarium For Sale - $700 OBO

Aquarium is no longer available.
  2. J

Buyer backed out. Willing to sell everything I have left for $500. Needs to go tonight or tomorrow. Here’s what you’ll get for $500: Aforementioned tank and stand Aluminum light fixture for 2 T5 bulbs DC Return Pump 20+ gallon sump 10 gallon Fuge I’ll also include the Maxspect skimmer ($400+...
  3. J

Moving sale

All sold.
  4. J

Custom aquarium for sale. Not exactly sure how many gallons it is because I’ve never done the math. If it were a rectangle, it would measure 51” long by 22” wide by 23” tall (to the water line). Seven piece set (custom glass aquarium with overflow and euro bracing, base cabinet, canopy, left &...
  5. J

Moving sale

A few more… An arch rock with 5 or 6 smallish rainbow anemones. I’ll post another photo without adjusting for the blue light. These guys are really awesome! - $175 Closeup of the green Monti mentioned in the previous post… Large (4”) black saddleback clown, she eats like a pig and doesn’t...
  6. J

Moving sale

More… GSP rock, “A” shaped rock that is about 6” long - $25 Reverse Superman Monti, red flesh with blue polyps (I forget what it’s actually called) - $35 Acan rock with small blue/green colony and two or three red/blue polyps - $45 Shelf rock with encrusting green montipora and a small...
  7. J

Moving sale

Hi all, I’m moving to Seattle for work. I’ve actually been working up there every week for a couple of months and my aquarium has suffered. :-( I’d like to sell the following as soon as possible. I’m also willing to consider offers and make deals for anyone who wants to buy more than one coral...
  8. J

110g Aquarium

Sorry! Been busy. I’ll reply to your messages asap.
  9. J

110g Aquarium

Ok. I’ll let you know. Corals and rock have to go first.
  10. J

110g Aquarium

I took a job in Seattle and I’m not sure I want to go through the hassle and expense of moving my aquarium. It is in pretty good shape. Thought I would see if there’s any interest in purchasing the whole thing before I start parting it out. Here’s what all it includes, though I’m probably...
  11. J

DJ American Power Strip - $15

L I have this power strip (a knock-off of DJ American) that I don’t need since I’m using Reef Pi this time around. It has some rust spots, but the sockets and switches are clean. One switch light is out, but the switch still works. I’d like $15 or an LPS or SPS frag. Located in SE Arlington...
  12. J

WTB Cleanup Crew

New tank is in the high nitrate phase and algae is starting to grow. Nothing major, but it is time to add some snails and/or hermit crabs to handle the algae and the food my clowns and cardinals don’t eat. I’m in SE Arlington and willing to come pick them up. Please PM me or text: 252-876-1135. 
  13. J

WTB Macroalgae

Looking for some macro to start the fuge in my new aquarium setup. Prefer rooted macros if possible, like Caulerpa, Ogo, dragons breath, etc. Chaeto would be ok, too. Thanks! PM me if you have any you’d like to thin out. 
  14. J

Return Pump - 2120gph / 18’ Max Head

I’m selling a Hygger HG-951 8000 pump that I was using to drive my skimmer for the last few months. I cleaned it up and it is still in like new condition. These are $119.00 on Amazon. I’d like $75 for it. Pumps 2120 gallons per hour and has a max head of 18’. Comes in the original box with all...