Recent content by infy

1. infy

WYSIWYG Zoa Frags (Thermosphere, Rainbow Eclipse, JF Bloodshot, Frankie’s Acid Trip)

A few WYSIWYG zoas: 1. GB Rainbow Eclipse 8p+1 baby 1️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ 2. SBB Thermosphere 2p+ 2 babies 1️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ 3. JF Bloodshot 3p 9️⃣0️⃣ 4. Frankies Acid Trip 3p 8️⃣0️⃣ Pick up in 75074. Let me know if interested!
  2. infy

Zoa pack $150 for 8 pieces (GMK, Exosphere, Deathstar and more)

Another pack available (1st one is sold). Very similar but the Deathstar is swapped for either CB White Zombie or Solar Circus. Your pick.
  3. infy

Zoa pack $150 for 8 pieces (GMK, Exosphere, Deathstar and more)

Pick up in Plano/Allen. $150 for 8 piece frag pack WYSIWYG. 1. Burning Embers 2. Deathstar 3. Rastas 4. Exosphere 5. GMK 6. Pink Diamonds 7. OG Nightmares 8. Birdsnest
  4. infy

Looking for a Uranium Bounce

Hey DJ - that OG I got from you a while back is doing great. Hope you’ve been well! Yes you’re right, I am looking for the ones that get neon green bubbles. I had one years ago that I’d like to get back
  5. infy

Looking for a Uranium Bounce

Let me know if you have one locally. I can either do trades (zoas) or buy it with cash. Please PM me
  6. infy

Pre-Arrange Trades/Swaps/Sales for Mini Frag Swap Spring Event Sat March 18

I have some nice zoas I've grown out and are ready for sale (might do trades if you have something specific I'm looking for). GMK Speckled Kraks Exospheres OG nightmares Pink diamonds Rastas Frankie’s acid trips CB white zombies Bowsers Solar Circus Jedi Mind tricks And more. Let me know if...
  7. infy

Pre-Arrange Trades/Swaps/Sales for Mini Frag Swap Spring Event Sat March 25

I’ll kick off this thread as I’ll be bringing GMKs and many other zoas to this swap. Some representative frags below:
  8. infy

Infy’s Zoa Collection Sales Thread

And some additional pics of the zoas
  9. infy

Infy’s Zoa Collection Sales Thread

Welcome to my sales thread! I’m looking to raise some coral funds by selling zoas I’ve been growing out. Prices will be listed per polyp (pp) and discounts for multiples + packs. If you’re interested, please shoot me a pm! Pickup can be arranged outside of one of the LFS in Plano (Aquatic...
  10. infy

For sale: Nuvo 20G with APS Stand Package

Pic when it was running
  11. infy

Update: stand is sold. Dropping price of tank and all accessories down to $100
  12. infy

Update: stand sold. Price drop for remaining Breaking down my Nuvo 20 gallon with APS Stand as a Package. Need to make room for a new system and setup is ~5+ years old. Selling it cheap as the tank is a little older but has basically all the upgrades. Update (stand is sold) OBO and includes...