Recent content by HM3105

1. H

SBB Gonis for sale

Sold
  2. H

SBB Gonis for sale

Yep, I've got 7 left. Take them all for $250.
  3. H

SBB Gonis for sale

I would probably do that, which ones ?
  4. H

SBB Gonis for sale

one more picture
  5. H

SBB Gonis for sale

Located in Melissa. Pickup only. I have 10 rainbow gonis from SBB I bought in their last live sale. I just decided not to have gonis. Looking for $500 for all of them. Attached invoice shows the named ones. I actually won some auctions too but their system messed up so they had 2 winners. They...
  6. H

Magic Carpet Mushrooms

I have 3 Magic Carpet Mushrooms available.  These are available for curbside pickup in McKinney or Dallas during work week.  A and B are roughly 1.5" C is 1", it was unhappy because I moved it to the other side of the basket. Pictures taken with my Galaxy S20 in pro-mode under 100% blue LED.   
  7. H

BSA and CB Blastos

Few Blastos available, pickup in McKinney on weekends or Dallas and 635/75 during work week.
  8. H

BSA and CB Blastos

Few Blastos available, pickup in McKinney on weekends or Dallas and 635/75 during work week.
  9. H

Chalices and eclectus mushrooms

Hi all, Few chalices and 2 eclectus mushrooms available. Two of the chalices are a flamethrower variety and two are jellybeans.  Pickup in McKinney evenings and weekends or Dallas at 635/75 during working hours. PayPal preferred.  
  10. H

Mushrooms for sale

$250/ea, porch pickup in McKinney or Dallas at 635/75 during work week. These are on 1" plugs, I need to get a picture with them open all the way they're decent size. 
  11. H

Ecletus mushrooms

I have these available, they're mounted on the larger 1" frag plugs for reference.  Curbside in McKinney or Dallas during working hours.  $300 each.
  12. H

Gold Torches

A5 125 (small single head) A4 125 (small single head) A3 150 (large head, presplit) A2 150 (large head, presplit) A1 300 (3 close heads)   Curbside McKinney, Dallas (635/75) during working hours.
  13. H

Apex Toggle/Switch box

Hi all, I put a few of these together, seemed like a fun little project. They're $45, pickup curbside in McKinney or Dallas (635/75) MWTF during working hours. Shipping available for $5. These boxes allow you to program your Apex to perform different actions using either the momentary push...
  14. H

Apex Lite $50

Apex lite, works fine. Porch pickup in McKinney or Dallas (635/75) during working hours. $50.
  15. H

Gold torch and chalices

Available for curbside pickup in McKinney or Dallas (635/75) during work week.