Recent content by Hello2elliott

1. H

210G Full set up for sale

210G 48Wx28Tx35D tank with dark wood stand and canopy.  Dual overflows in back corners.  Stand and canopy open in multiple ways for easy access Sump 30x16x15 Refugium 30x12x15 Octopus 150INT Skimmer Two Little Fishes gfo reactor and pump Marine Aqua DC return pump two other return pumps W-40...
  2. H

Bubble Tip Anemone and two clownfish - Frisco, looking for fast sale

RBTA but this one wasn't as colorful as its siblings.  Comes on a grapefruit sized rock and two clownfish.   Asking $60. Sorry for the poor pic quality. Need sold and picked up by Sunday March 1st.  Located in Frisco.  Text for fastest response at 919-451-5134.
  3. H

Liverock - tank breakdown

Located in Frisco. I have about 200 lbs of liverock left in the tank at $2.50/lb.  Take it all for major discount.  We can weigh it to be fair for you of course.  Some have SPS remnants, some have some softies.  Text for faster response.  919-451-5134
  4. H

~200 lbs of Live Rock

Located in Frisco. I have about 200 lbs of liverock left in the tank at $3/lb.  Take it all for $450.  We can weigh it to be fair for you of course.  Some have SPS remnants, some have some softies.  Text for faster response.  919-451-5134
  5. H

SPS / Coral sell off

Seven SPS  - $20 eachBattleCorals Fox Flame Acropora (1" from Battle Corals is $179)  Mine is larger and selling for $120BattleCorals Miss Scarlet (1" frag was $79)  Mine is triple the size and selling for $40Tower liverock with three SPS, one chalice and ~10 Ultra Chaos Zoas for $75BubbleGum...
  6. H

210G full set up - Parting Out **Lot's of Corals**

Located in Frisco near the tollway and Eldorado Pkwy.  Text for faster response 919-451-5134.  Thank you John Deere Leptastera encrusting coral $20  [Pending Pickup]Orange Leptastera encrusting coral $20Green with red encrusting chalice (2) $15 eachRed Rhodactis splitting (bought for $80 when...
  7. H

RBTA, Red Yuma, Green Branching Hammers, Green Paly's for sale - Frisco

I have a good size live rock with five RBTA on it.  Asking $160.  Been in the tank for years, growing and splitting.Also a rock that has a single RBTA for $40.  Green Branching Hammer with ~18 heads.  $125.  Hardy and growing quicklyRed Yuma Rock with ~8 yumas on it.  Asking $100Assorted...
  8. H

15g Nano set up for sale - includes lights, pumps, etc

Traveling more so can't keep it.  Full set up but you might want stronger lighting depending on your needs.  $80Located in Frisco
  9. H

Arctica DBM-250 Chiller

Arctica DBM-250 chiller for sale $375 obo. Located in Frisco
  10. H

PAR Meter available?

Does anyone have a PAR meter that they are willing to loan out or rent out?