Recent content by Gatorbait01

1. G

Temporary Loaner Tank

Anyone have a 50-100gal tank I could borrow for ~1 month around the Plano area? I'm moving and want to setup a temporary tank to transition my tank. Thinking of setting up this temp tank and supply it w/ water from my current tank and let it settle for a couple weeks, then move all my...
  2. G

Pre-Arrange Trades/Swaps/Sales for Mini Frag Swap Spring Event Sat March 18

Pearlberry when I first started growing it, I had a t5/led hybrid and it had much better color. Not sure if this is what shifted the color. This is the same coral as above.
  3. G

Pre-Arrange Trades/Swaps/Sales for Mini Frag Swap Spring Event Sat March 18

Anyone interested in some of these frags and sps colonies. 1. CB Malificient 40-50 2. Cultivated reef Myagi tort 30 3. Pink Milli 40-50 4. Oregon tort 50 5. Bill Murray 40-50 6. Pearlberry'ish (sold to me as a Pearlberry, but color has shifted for me and I can't get it to color up for me like I...
  4. G

Eye Candy

Nice photos..Here are some of my favs I have taken.
  5. G

What are you're thoughts : ICP results

So am I reading your results correctly? Is the latest reading on the far right and currently at (0.003mg/L)? ATI icp units are ug/L. So comparing ours I would be at 27ug/L vs yours at 3ug/L. So 9x lower concentration. I was looking over on the mooshiners fb page, and someone actually posted...
  6. G

They show 0.11ug/L as a ideal target, but ot sure of what's considered out of range. Of all my readings I had a high of 60ug/L in the past and it still was within their boundaries. I will look into those products you mentioned. Still curious if the marinepure media balls were the source or...
  7. G

I have a link to my full icp results at the bottom of my 1st post. The latest reading was 27ug/L. It shows ideal as 0.11ug/L. It doesn't have any recommendations to correct this, and doesn't flag it as out of range. Thinking more water changes is my only real option. I just wonder if it has any...
  8. G

I currently trying to keep my dkh around 7.5-8.5. I do struggle to keep my pH near the 8.3 level. Currently run a c02 scrubber and a outside air line and dose kalkwasser at night. Been swinging btwn 8-8.3. The one issue I have with my tank is I have had random rtn events w my sps and it seems...
  9. G

So, I've been really trying to keep tabs on my water parameters via ICP testing. I want to really understand what my tank utilizes and try to keep it optimal. My ultimate goal is to try and get a baseline of element consumption and try to supplement it every month to try to stabilze all my...
  10. G

Holiday Potluck Member Gathering (General Forum Thread) - Food Signup

Since there are no drinks, I can bring some water bottles.
  11. G

SPS frags

Milli 45 (think I bought it as a jose's rainbow...if that really matters)
  12. G

SPS frags

I have some frags up for sale. They have been fragged for about 4 wks. Located in the Plano area, but also going to the frag swap this upcoming weekend if it's convenient to meet there. Bill Murray (mother for ref): chunky 65, normal sized 40 CB Malificient (have many similar sized): 50