Recent content by Fish Think Pink

1. Fish Think Pink

How to Quarantine Copperbands and Get Them Feeding

How to Quarantine Copperbands and Get Them Feeding GUEST WRITER 7 DAYS AGO One of the most stunning marvels of the reef, the Copperband Butterflyfish, Chelmon rostratus, is something of an idol within the reef-keeping industry. Gold and pearly white, these delicate fish flit around tanks with...
  2. Fish Think Pink

Photo of the Month - March 2024 VOTE HERE - Contest (everyone voting)

5 of 7 - @Guysgal1993 6 of 7 - @Coral Cowboy 7 of 7 - @Bryznnguyen This thread is OPEN! Please reply/comment below
  3. Fish Think Pink

These are the photos submitted last month for this month's contest. Please vote by commenting/posting below. This thread is OPEN!! 1 of 7 - @HangrightRon 2 of 7 - @etphi3 3 of 7 - @djd3mon 4 of 7 - @kz4q66
  4. Fish Think Pink

Taking my reef tank down due to health issues - dry goods

@rickyb Glad you are feeling better!
  5. Fish Think Pink

Congratulations winning February 2024 Photo of Month Random Voter Prize of Tropic Marin Liquid...

Congratulations winning February 2024 Photo of Month Random Voter Prize of Tropic Marin Liquid Buffer! WAHOO!!
  6. Fish Think Pink

Congratulations winning February 2024 Photo of Month and $50 gift certificate! WAHOO...

Congratulations winning February 2024 Photo of Month and $50 gift certificate! WAHOO!
  7. Fish Think Pink

@mrgUT75 I sent you a private communication also known as a website email - look in the upper...

@mrgUT75 I sent you a private communication also known as a website email - look in the upper right and go into the icon that looks like an envelope. When I know you have seen that, then I will remove this and your above notes. We are glad you joined. In that email I shared some tips about...
  8. Fish Think Pink

Photo of the Month - March 2024 VOTE HERE - Contest (everyone voting) This thread opened late on March 12th at 3pm for voting on February 2024 submitted photos. Photos were collected last month, during February 2024. You are in the correct thread to vote - photos are further below for voting...
  9. Fish Think Pink

Photo of the Month - February 2024 VOTE HERE - Contest (everyone voting)

This thread has closed. Winners for February 2024: Photo of the Month with Most Votes ($50 gift certificate): @IowaKGB Photo of the Month Voter Random Prize: @Bryznnguyen If you are here for the Photo of the Month contests, this thread closed so instead please go either...
  10. Fish Think Pink

March 9 Potluck at Frag Swap held at Community Center (public thread)

Picked up the 'Club Cake' for Saturday Potluck during Frag Swap - GORGEOUS!! AND this year has two different flavors inside!
  11. Fish Think Pink

WTB Chaeto & Pods

I've seen Roberts Reef stock AlgaeBarn's products in their side/back fridge (right side of register, an alcove - need to have sharp eyes, ask, or otherwise know that fridge area is there... I missed it for unknown length of time). Dinkins is local and their pods and phyto is stocked by a lot...
  12. Fish Think Pink

Shout Out to Volunteer Cedar Hill

I want to do a shout out to thank Sonya aka @Cedar Hill who came over to my house and for THREE DAYS worked on sorting donations and taking photos. Sonya's help led to the below film becoming possible, as well as the individual promotions on social media for each of the sponsors. THANK YOU...