Recent content by FatWrasse

1. F

My Waterbox 20 Cube

I haven’t seen a lot of topics on waterbox cubes. So, I figured I would start a build of everything and try to commit to keeping it updated as much as possible. current equipment dc pump tunze ATO 150w aqueon heater skimz SH1 skimmer redsea 50 with arm mount jebaeo wave maker U.V. Sterilizer...
  2. F

which led set up is best for my 28 nano cube

trying to look for a led to put on to my 28g nanocube that is currently running a hqi.... options are... -AI Twenty-Six HD $350 -AI Prime $200 -ZetLight ZT-6500A $350 -Kessil A360 tuna blue $400 -EcoTech XR15 (maybe ... that extra 50 would help get me more flow lol) $400 I am running mixed reef...
  3. F

Diy Biocube 29 Mods

What did you do.... I don't consider a in tank media baskets... I am talking about mods you did yourself not purchased online. Media baskets out of egg crate etc... let me know..
  4. F

Opinions tetra HT10 submersible preset heater

I am using it temporarily till I get my permanent heater. Anyone ever used one to get them buy it was 4 dollars on clearance...
  5. F

Best thing to knock my phosphates out

I have a tlf phosban 150 and have a freshly transfered biocube with cured rubble rock live rock and sand... everything is in check but phosphates... they are .05
  6. F

Peroxide dosing

I have been reading and a lot of people are doing peroxide dosing... to the tanks.. With great success... has anyone tried it? What was your proccess? What are pros vs. Cons?
  7. F

Snowflake eel not seen

I have only had him dropped into my 65 mixed reef.. for about 24hr. But can't see him although it is highly rocked... and a bare bottom... I am probably just panicking but it has been a while since I had a eel and just want to know if others have had experiences with them not coming out a lot at...
  8. F

Mollies for hair algae

I just acquired some marble lyretail mollies for my mix reef to eat hair algae due to their gentleness and appetite... I know they aren't the most appealing but will try to update this thread with updates on how it is working to give everyone who is interested insight and a first hand...
  9. F

Lyre tail an this won't eat

Tried rods food prime reef flakes and cubes tried pellets... I am at a loss have had them around a week... they are settled in fine... WHAT DOES THE FISH SAY!
  10. F

Two male melanarus wrasses one tank?

Can it be done? Will one turn female.... tank size 135 WHAT DOES THE FISH SAY!
  11. F

Best nano skimmer

Got a 29 biocube what skimmer works best?need for sos and all WHAT DOES THE FISH SAY!
  12. F

Fish id

alt=""> alt=""> WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!
  13. F

DSA 25g cube frag tank

I will keep you guys updated on the build thread... ut is going to be ran inline with my 135 oceanic WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!
  14. F

$0.33 filter socks

So I got a this silly idea to try .33 cent panty hose from walmart... so far they work great...! I am also using it on a hose to filter/suck out red planaria...just a idea.... WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!
  15. F

Algae id...

What is this... alt=""> it is flaky and comes off easy and how to get rid of WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!