Recent content by Drew

1. D

Leaving the hobby - best offer for everything

Did you decide if you were keeping it or selling it?
  2. D

Tank Break Down - Lots of Fish

emailed you.
  3. D

Nice torches up for grabs

Are these still available?
  4. D

Be Aware of Scammers

We had the sales forum as members only and decide to take it back public because we want people to be able to sell their stuff without having a membership. It drives new members and doesn’t punish people who just want to sell their stuff. I mainly made the post so people will continue to be...
  5. D

Be Aware of Scammers

This was sent to me by our friends up at the Greater Iowa reef Society. They had a scammer hit their site and use contact info posted publicly to dupe people. Please read the info below and keep in mind that anything public on here can be found by anyone with internet connection. Please take a...
  6. D

(2) Neptune Apex energy bars EB 832 - Brand New 275.00 each

I have two brand new eb832 energy bars for apex controllers. My old ones had some issues and I bought two new ones to replace them, but ended up getting some refurbed ones from Neptune. So, two new ones for sale. Brand new in the boxes. 275.00 each. Save on tax and shipping.
  7. D

New Fish Store - Addison/Carrollton/FB area - YourPetFish

Just giving everyone a heads-up that theres a new fish store headed to the DFW area.  I don't know many more details, but "YourPetFish" is opening soon at the NW corner of Marsh and Beltline. The sign is up, but looks like it may still be a few weeks.  
  8. D

Brand New Neptune Apex Trident - 600.00 and Mp-40’s

I’m selling a brand new Trident, still wrapped in the box. I bought it with the Hope of adding it to my system, but it won’t fit correctly. So, I’m selling it for less than I have in it. Skip the shipping and the tax, and grab this one for your system. Payment via PayPal, and I can either drop...
  9. D

2 - Brand New Vortec MP-40’s

Selling two brand new, sealed, map-40’s. These are the newest model. I’m going in a different direction, and don’t need them. 350.00 each. 
  10. D

Brand New Ecotech Mp40wqd

I’m in the process of redoing the flow on my tank and setting up a frag tank, but I think I’ve decided to hold off on using these. Brand new mp-40’s, asking $350.00 cash each. Pm me and we can coordinate a...
  11. D

Spring Frag Swap

I haven’t seen an announcement about a spring swap. Is the club planning one?
  12. D

Looking For Colorful Acro Frags

I’ve setup a new reef tank, and now I’m hunting for frags. Mainly interested in colorful acros right now, especially Millepora’s. Let me know what you have and we can work a deal.  
  13. D

Another discussion, Where are all the fraggers?

After a few years hiatus from the reefing world, I’ve been pulled back in. Although I took some time away from having my own tank, I’ve enjoyed visiting others, seeing some wild reefs, and hitting the occasional swap or macna. After macna this year, and a few raffle tickets later, I’m back. I’m...
  14. D

Activity seems way down. What am I missing?

I’m sure many members have noticed but activity on the forums seems way down, yet the club numbers appear strong. I know there’s been a lot of debate about forums slowly dyeing off in general, which may be true, but what’s keeping people off the forums. We used to have a very vibrant club, and...
  15. D

4 brand New Hydra 26 HD Black - For Sale

I’m in the process of setting up a new tank build and have been changing my mind on lighting quite a bit. The tank I bought included the lighting with the purchase, but I’ve already decided to go in a different direction. I have 4 Hydra 26 HD’s in black, brand new in the boxes. The boxes aren’t...