Recent content by djwurm

1. D

Protein Skimmer, AI prime 16HD Reef, AI Nero 3 *REDUCED Give me your best offer!!*

sorry I dont usually come on here. thats fine.. can also throw in a red sea refractometer to get it out of my house.. text me at the number on the original post.
  2. D

Protein Skimmer, AI prime 16HD Reef, AI Nero 3 *REDUCED Give me your best offer!!*

Nero and Prime SOLD! still have the protein skimmer and willing to take whatever for it..
  3. D

Nero 3 is pending sale.. Please throw me an offer for the light!!!!
  4. D

willing to take best offer on the skimmer. had some interest in the light but still available. Nero 3 pending sale
  5. D

text me at 713-261-2610.. I was actually in Hurst yesterday and can meet after work tomorrow.
  6. D

reducing but willing to discuss if you think I am asking too much.
  7. D

open to offers.. need this gone so I can buy stuff for a new planted tank I am doing.
  8. D

Have for sale in the Flower Mound Area for pickup or can meet you somewhere close by. Pictures available upon request and best way to contact is texting 713-261-2610 All items I bought brand new and used for about 1 year and in good shape. For Sale: Bubble Magus Curve 3.5 Protein Skimmer with...
  9. D

[WTB] GSP

I lost everything in a tank crash last year from anemone's, hammers, zoas.. I finally got the tank back to stable and have not had any algae outbreaks and everything has been pretty good for a few months.  I cant afford to stock again like I had in the past and before I decide to completely sell...
  10. D

Old member coming back!

Hello everyone just wanted to say hi again. I used to be apart of DFWMAS over 10 years ago then had a sudden job change that moved me to Houston. During that time I ended up selling all of my tanks and getting out of the hobby. I joined DFWMAS in 2007 and last post was 12 years ago! Well 1 year...
  11. D

putting a refugium on a nano?

Anyone put a refugium on a nano like the biocube? I have a Biocube 14 and I also have a custom built 7 gal tank that fits perfectly in the bottom of the stand. I used to use it for an ATO reservoir but since 7 gallons of freshwater decided one night to flood the biocube and dilute the salinity...
  12. D

Using a CPR BakPak 1 on my nano

So far so good! Bought a CPR BakPak 1 from a fellow member today for not much and it is already pulling out more skimmate than the Sapphire Aquatics skimmer I used to use. Ohh and it is a darker tea like skimmate compared to the greenish skimmate I used to get with the Sapphire. Overall I am...
  13. D

BioCube 14 skimmers

Well I am having problems with my sapphire skimmer for my Biocube. For the life of me I cant get it to produce bubbles anymore. I have adjusted the pump, checked airlines, etc and it does not produce bubbles anymore. Anyone else use another type of skimmer, like a HOB type, on a biocube that is...
  14. D

Ushio buld just bought not sure I got what I needed

I went over to A to T lamps in Lewisville and purchased a 70w Ushio DE bulb and went I installed it and turned the Sunpod on the output is alot more yellow than the stock bulb the sunpod came with. The guy at A to T lamp said is was a 13k bulb but I have never bought MH bulbs before and this...