Recent content by DFW

1. D

free stuff

I have a couple things to give away:- 2 3 foot long diy royal blue LED strip lights in hood with meanwell drivers and fan.- An old hood for a tank that has 4 diy 3 foot ho t5s with reflectors and ballasts.- There are other miscellaneous items.- a diy setup driver and power supply with fan in...
  2. D

clearing out closet

--- Two 30 inch DIY LEDS with 12 royal blue, and 2 white each with fans - These set on top of a 20, 29, or 37 gallon. I ran one of these on top of a rose bubble tank for nearly 2 years, and the anemones looked great with feeding. $10 for the pair. /> />  
  3. D

reply request error?

The web site feedback forum is still apparently the most needed forum on this site. Why can I not post a simple reply on my own thread? I am attempting to inform any readers here as to what is sold, and what is not sold on my sales thread so that they do not waste their time inquiring about...
  4. D

getting out & getting shed of

--- Two 30 inch DIY LEDS with 12 royal blue, and 2 white each with fans - $25 for the pair, or $15 each. These set on top of a 20, 29, or 37 gallon. I ran one of these on top of a rose bubble tank for nearly 2 years, and the anemones looked great with feeding.Stand for 20, 29, or 37 gallon tank...
  5. D

Welcome back Reeftopia?

I signed in just now, and was given this greeting. I am DFW on this site. I would like to post some things as DFW if possible. Can someone please sort this out?
  6. D

free stuff

Pick up in 76119 area code.- 29 gallon drilled with black acrylic overflow & nice stand- Lots of rock that was in my tanks for years - aragocrete, and tufa. There is 2 big trash cans full.- sump that I made from a 37 gallon tank. It's about 26 gallon now (taller than 20 gallon, but shorter than...
  7. D

free

[No message]
  8. D

2 yellow tangs

I have these healthy Hawaiian tangs for nearly 3 years. Always healthy. I am able to catch them today if interested. $30 eachI will have a large yellow tang that I have had 5 years when I break down my main tank. Always has been very healthy fish. $50 2 clowns 6 years old will also need home at...
  9. D

zoas & paly grandes

I will be around from 9am - 7pm most of this week. Saturday is not good. Take all for 150.Top left 15,top middle 15,bottom left 10,bottom right 15,far bottom right 5Left 5, right 15Left 10, right 152 @ top 5 each 15Left middle 5, Right middle 5Middle 10 10Left 5, right 15 25 15 15 30 - 10 polyps...
  10. D

NEED impeller for Rio 2100

Thanks!
  11. D

2 DIY LED strip fixtures

I made these 2 fixtures that fit on a 20, 29, or 37 gallon tank. I ran one of these on a 29 gallon with rose bubbles for 2 years, and they did great. Each has a meanwell driver/power supply. One has 2 fans, and the other has 1 larger fan. 3 watt cree royal blue, and 3 watt luxeon cool white. $25...
  12. D

40 Breeder with Ghost Overflow, tilt up T5 fixture, brand new 40 breeder

--- I bought this a couple years ago from a member, and never set it up. It saw water for a couple months before member had to move, and take it down. Seams look brand new. No scratches. There is a tiny bubble in front glass. The overflow takes up almost no room in tank, and has 2 1 inch drains...
  13. D

Monzter sm-163 protein skimmer

This skimmer looks like new. I can post pictures later, but you can see it on the bulkreefsupply.com web site. $170 I accept Paypal. PMs work best for contacting me.
  14. D

Jebao auto dosing pump

Never used - $40
  15. D

Gryphon diamond band saw

This saw works good, and has blade. Cuts through rock like butter. Blade lasts forever if you don't force it. $170