Recent content by david540i

1. D

Rock and SPS for sale

I have a 2 lb rock that is totally covered with green hair algae.Medium sized "ghost" colored SPS colony. Used to be a Green highligher SPS but is bleached$20 For both
  2. D

DC return Pump

Brand new, never used. DC-12000 pump $100 
  3. D

Calcium reactor and media

$50<pre>Reactor and media</pre>
  4. D

Tank Set Up Sale!!!

All,This is a pristine custom tank set up. Display is approx 55 gallons and has a ghost overflow. 30X13x33The custom sump is approx 13 gallons. And measures 22x12x12.Open tank stand measures 29 highIncludes a insump SWC skimmerMicMol Aqua Mini LED light. Will grow LPS and SPS All for $350. Pick...
  5. D

Chalice for sale

Hello, I have multiple pieces of this chalice for sale...  Half dollar size or larger for $20eaWill be able to make 2-4 fragsWill be able to meet in Arlington (I20-Little Rd)  or in the HEB areas
  6. D

FS Sand

I have about 5 gallons of white sugar sand 00 and about 2 gallons of aragonite sand$5Picked up
  7. D

Pukani Rock

All, I have a 25 gallon bin filled with large pukani rock.  There is a few Fiji mixed in as well,  but 80% pukani. $100 takes it all.  Taken our of my 180 2 months ago and was acid washed.  For the buyer at $100, I will include what ever muriatic acid I have left so they can be re-cleaned. These...
  8. D

Milwaukee TDS with ATC meter

All, I have a used but in great condition TDS meter. A must have if you have your own RODI system.  Milwaukee CD 97 full unit$10
  9. D

BRS and 2 Little Fishes Additives

Hello all, I have the following for sale,  take all 3 buckets for $151. Half gallon of BRS Calcium Chloride2. 90% of a gallon of BRS Sodium Bicarbonate3. 20% of 2 Little Fishies Kalkwasser 
  10. D

Few Frags for sale

Located in arlington work in HEB area.2ea 1 headed Sonic Flare Zoas. $10 ea1ea small hammer $121 head frag of JF Candy Apple red $151frag of multi head Red Hornet Zoas $201 head Yoda zoas $10
  11. D

Dart Reeflo pump

All,I have a used (2.5 yrs) dart reeflo pump for sale. It's from my previous sump setup with external pump.$100Trying to post pics, but it says too large
  12. D

Mushrooms taking over

Any easy way of keeping these green striped mushrooms in check? I would like to keep 1 or 2 for looks but they grow extremely fast. I have tried aptasia shocker and laser. Would joes juice or calcium paste work without harming my other Sps and Lps?
  13. D

Picture of my wife's rack

alt=""> =) Also, anyone know what these palys are? alt="">
  14. D

what is this Creature????

In all of my 15yrs of reefing, I've never seen such a weird looking thing. Like its half slug half snail.it has a huge body that is too small for the shell and the shell is more clam like. I've seen him before inside the rock work spitting a lot of white stuff, as if it where looking to mate...
  15. D

HUGE Sherman and GBTA

Ok, so it appears my anemones are doing quite well, shetmans about 12" across and Green bubble tip is just a few mm from the same. I know some say its bad practice, but are there any procedures we can do to HELP them split? I've heardof constant feedings will make them split. However after...