Recent content by Clowny

1. C

Captive bred - Regal & Majestic

Listing my captive bred Regal and Majestic angel for sale. They are from Bali Aquarich and I acquired these from a vendor that quarantines. They were about an inch when I got them an year ago. Currently the majestic is 2” and the regal is 1 3/4” approx. They are in my 180+ gallon tank with...
  2. C

BRS Kalkwasser bucket

Bump. Dropping price to 100$
  3. C

BRS Kalkwasser bucket

I have the bulk BRS kalkwasser bucket listed here: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/bulk-pharma-kalkwasser-5-gallons-bulk-reef-supply.html?queryID=61a3650fc4fe046ae8bb73e78846fedd&objectID=7371&indexName=brs_prod_m2_default_products Purchased ~ 6 months ago, took out some to fill up a smaller...
  4. C

Instant ocean salt - 20$

I have an unopened box of Instant ocean salt (makes 200 gallon). Asking 20$. Please PM if interested. Pick up at 75013
  5. C

Vortech MP40QD

I have 2 MP40 QDs for sale. Both are Mobius controlled. Gently used, cleaned and ready to go. Asking 200$ each. Pick up at 75013. Pls PM if interested
  6. C

Kessil A360 + Gooseneck - 200

Kessil A360 + Gooseneck. Minimally used on a FOWLR. Very good condition. Cleaned and ready to go. Asking 200$. Pick up in 75013
  7. C

Apex Classic - 200

Full Apex classic setup. Very good condition. Cleaned and and ready to go. Asking 200$ Pick up in 75013. Pls PM if interested   Thanks
  8. C

Red Sea Reefer 170 + Extras

Up for sale is my Red Sea Reefer 170. Very good condition Whats included: - Tank + Stand - Artfully acrylic Lid - Custom ATO reservoir - C02 scrubber - Filter media cup Asking 500$    Pick up in 75013
  9. C

Tropic Eden miniflakes 30lbs (aragonite crumbs, 2 mm)

I have 2 - 30 lb bags of the Tropic Eden mini flakes that I ordered for my build. These were extra and are still unopened and in their original packaging. https://premiumaquatics.com/products/30-lbs-bag-miniflakes-aragonite-crumbs-2mm.html Asking 30$ per bag. Located in 75013.  PM me if...
  10. C

Plumbing help

Folks, I am upgrading to a 120 from my current system and would like to have the tank hard plumbed into a fish room behind the wall. I am a plumbing newbie and would like to engage a professional to get it done right the first time. Are there any recommended plumbers on the forum or anyone that...
  11. C

Brand new Innovative Marine 10 - 70$

Up for sale is a brand new innovative marine 10 gallon nuvo. I purchased it less than 2 months back  and can show you the receipt. I originally wanted to start a second tank, but have dropped the idea. It comes with the stock return pump, mesh lid, clips, filter sock and return components. The...
  12. C

MP40WES for sale

For sale, MP40WES in very good condition. Location zip 75013Asking 200 OBOPM me and I will get back ASAP.Thanks