Recent content by Charlee

1. Charlee

WTB QT tank

Interested in buying a nothing fancy QT tank. Please let me know if you have something.  Thank you
  2. Charlee

My new 150 gallon tank build

Here is my 150 gallon tank build and equipment that I am using as well as some DYI things I have done. The most thought went into the ATO and so far has worked out very well. I took a box i found at big lots and found a container that would fit it. The Tunze does the top off and wanted the RODI...
  3. Charlee

Finally cycling

Took a lot longer than expected but I am now cycling my tank
  4. Charlee

NEW Tropic Eden Miniflakes (aragonite crumbs, 2mm) 60LBS

I have 2 unopened bags of Tropic Eden Miniflakes 30lbs each, 60 lbs total. $70.00 or Possible trade for some LR.Mckinney TX
  5. Charlee

Equipment for sale

"NEW" QTY 3    Current USA Orbit LED Adjustable Tank Mount Bracket     $50[.00] for all 3"NEW" CONTROLLED SWITCH POWER STRIP / SURGE PROTECTOR  $30.00"NEW" left and right corner overflows. 7" x 5" x 24"   $80.00"USED" QTY 2  Overflow Accessory Kit with drain pipe  $40.00Pickup in McKinney 
  6. Charlee

Might as well be new

So much has changed since I had 120 gal reef setup 10+ years ago. Now that my kids are bit older I am looking forward to setting up my next one. Looking forward to chatting and meeting everyone.Setting up135 gal RR, 32 gal Refugium, OCTO 202, Dual 72" current LED with current 2100 GPH power...