Recent content by Bluespot 38

1. B

Live rock with polyps, Zoe’s, and zenias

My 150 broke on Sunday, and I think I am done for a while. I have 250 plus pounds of live rock. Tank has been set up for 12 years. Has pulsing zenias, Zoe’s, and all kinds of goodies including snails. I have everything in a 55 gallon tote with power head and pump. Will sell all for $200.00. ...
  2. B

Live rock with Zoe’s, Zenias, and other goodies

My 150 broke on Sunday, and I think I am done for a while. I have 200 to 250 pounds of live rock. Tank has been set up for 12 years. Has pulsing zenias, Zoe’s, and all kinds of goodies including snails. I have everything in a 55 gallon tote with power head and pump. Will sell all for $200.00.  ...
  3. B

OUR LOSS/YOUR GAIN - selling 400 gallon custom reef display tank with a lot of custom Millwork and All equipment for $3,500.00, OBO

[We are having to sell our beautiful tank ASAP, because we are moving into a smaller home. This is a chance for you to get a great deal at our expense. First reasonable offer, will be sold.] We are having to sell our [beautiful room divider display aquarium][. It has too many things to list! ]...
  4. B

OUR LOSS/YOUR GAIN - selling 400 gallon custom reef display tank with a lot of custom Millwork and All equipment for $3,500.00, OBO

[We are having to sell our beautiful tank ASAP, because we are moving into a smaller home. This is a chance for you to get a great deal at our expense. First reasonable offer, will be sold.We are having to sell our] [beautiful room divider display aquarium][. It has too many things to list! ]...
  5. B

400 gallon custom reef display tank with a lot of custom Millwork and All equipment for $4,500.00, OBO

[We are selling our beautiful room divider display aquarium. It has too many great things to list! ] [The mill work is all custom made for us. This includes a stand with crown mold, chair rail, inlaid doors, and fluted columns. The canopy is hand made with crown mold, and specially made for...
  6. B

400 gallon custom reef display tank with a lot of custom Millwork and All equipment for $4,500.00, OBO

[We are selling our beautiful room divider display aquarium. It has too many things to list! ] [The mill work is all custom made for us. This includes a stand with crown mold, chair rail, inlaid doors, and fluted columns. The canopy is hand made with crown mold, and specially made for different...
  7. B

4 large freshwater silver dollars - free to good home

We are breaking down our fresh water plant tank to make it a frag tank. We have 4 (qty) 4” to 6” fresh water silver dollar fish that we want to make sure they get a good home. They are very healthy. Please text me at 214-577-4151 if interested.  Thank you,
  8. B

WTB LED lighting for 75 gallon reef

If anyone has any good lighting for a 75 gallon reef, please pm me.  Thank you,
  9. B

Need help with Sirius XTC reef LED lights

I am having a problem with these lights. I had them on a 280 until 2 years ago, and I am now trying to set them up on a 150, but I cannot find anything on internet on how to program. If you know anything about these lights, will you please give me a call at 214-577-4151. Thank you,  
  10. B

LED lighting

I have a 400 gallon that I am wanting to change out my lights to all LED. I have done a lot of research, however I wanted some suggestions on what is the best lights for my tank. It is 30” deep, and I would like for all types of corral to thrive. Can you please share your experience on what you...
  11. B

We are selling our beautiful room divider display aquarium. It has too many things to list! The mill work is all custom made for us. This includes a stand with crown mold, chair rail, inlaid doors, and fluted columns. The canopy is hand made with crown mold, and specially made for different...
  12. B

250 gallon complete reef tank with wood canopy and stand with many extras

We have a custom 250 gallon reef tank with everything you need to put livestock in it today!!!250 gallon glass aquarium with star fire glass, with drilled overflowsCustom stand and canopy Metal halide Lights with actinic bulbs (this made our corral grow out of control)Protein skimmer UV...
  13. B

150 gallon r/r aquarium, stand, canopy, refugium, lighting, etc... $3800.00

Custom 150 gallon r/r aquarium, stand, canopy, live rock, and too many extras too mention!!!We have over $10,000.00 invested in this tank, however we are having to downsize.*Tank is 65" wide x 31-1/2" tall x 24" deep with starfire front glass and is reef ready.*Custom stained wood stand and...
  14. B

Want to buy chaeto

Want to buy as much chaeto as you have to sell. Please call or text me at 214-577-4151 for a quicker response. Thank you 
  15. B

Calcium reactor- want to buy

i am in need of a calcium reactor for our 250 gallon reef. Please call or text for quicker response at 214-577-4151.thank you